MakeWebGames

So what is new?

Djkanna

Can code.

<?php

<b>Hi</b>

?>

Get rekt.

I continued to have a secret love for midgets and it's landed me in hot spots with the law on a few occasions.

Apparently using them as condoms whilst penetrating a cow is wrong. One died of suffocation - how was I supposed to know that 30 seconds inside a cow could kill someone? Pfft.

#thatIsAll

All you've really missed is the numerous times [MENTION=69823]jcvenom[/MENTION] has publicly apologised.

Some people trying to sell games

Some people trying to sell games that are ripped copies

Some people accusing people of owning unlicensed copies

Some people announcing projects that don't seem to have been finished. [MENTION=71663]IllegalPigeon[/MENTION] and [MENTION=71587]~Rob0t[/MENTION] have come along to rip **** up it seems. [MENTION=68711]KyleMassacre[/MENTION] has to delete a lot of spam.

So. The usual really

Edited by Coly010

The game isnt. I no longer had the time to put into it so it was left to run its course of which those that wanted to remain and play didnt mind.

I have over the recent months returned to this type of gaming and whilst not looked into getting back into the coding side of things it would seem that the matter is being taken out of my hands and I am in discussion with some people at the moment.

How is everyone?

The game isnt. I no longer had the time to put into it so it was left to run its course of which those that wanted to remain and play didnt mind.

I have over the recent months returned to this type of gaming and whilst not looked into getting back into the coding side of things it would seem that the matter is being taken out of my hands and I am in discussion with some people at the moment.

How is everyone?

I'll sum everything up for you, Henna Boy ;)

• McCodes pays the bills for this site
  • [MENTION=68711]KyleMassacre[/MENTION] moderates it
  • [MENTION=71663]IllegalPigeon[/MENTION] comes here for coding lessons from [MENTION=69823]jcvenom[/MENTION]

I dont do that skype stuff.

Then come to Slack Chat ;)

I see.

Its pretty um...dead here now. There does seem to be a few new things RC Engine? or is that just a hash of something bad that has always been bad!

Yeah, dead.

RC Engine isn't old - pretty sure Firecamp was the guy who had it first, then IceColdCola bought it (or the other way around - I don't think ICC was the actual creator though). Picture McCodes, then take a shit on it, then microwave it so everything becomes liquid, then stir... You've successfully cloned RC code base.

Edited by ~Rob0t

• 2 months later...