MakeWebGames

New Pimp Game Coming very soon: Pimp Warz

benlucraft

First impressions:

- No creativity in name. It is misspelled for goodness sake! I, and I know many others, will never take a game serious when it is misspelled due to lack of creativity.

- Features sound like most of the mccode style games out there. So you will truly have to come up with something unique to make them different, but based on your game name I highly doubt that will happen.

- None of the features mention make me think of a 'pimp' game. Just sounds like you found all these free mods on the forum and decided to use them. Have a thought out story line with a true reason and not just a generic plot like most mccode style games have.

Edited by W3Theory || Peter

Ah well in that case do not play it :) I didn't make the game just for you, I made it for myself and other people to enjoy... And I do understand that warz isn't a real word, and I can think of many other game names I just decided not to, I am not ignorant, I am new to coding and text based RPG so I wouldn't be as experienced as you guys but at least I've managed to make something! If you don't like it and just want to insult my game don't comment, but.... if you have any ideas for the game or improvements or you would like to compliment it then comment :) if all you do all day is come on my posts to insult them then you really do need to re think why you're on MWG...

Make web games is for people that can come together and share there ideas or help each other it's not to 'attempt' to make people feel bad about what that have made

First off, keep your comments to yourself if you have nothing good to say. There is a difference between outright slander and constructive criticsm.

Yes the domain sucks, and yes it's because "warz" isn't a word as stated previously, however Ben knows that it isn't a word, and at the end of the day, you don't have to play or even comment on this thread.

Why is people being harsh?

It's his option to have a domain name spelt anyway he wants it to be spelled, it's him that owns it right?!

There are a lot of domain names I could have nit picked at that has been posted on this forum, but I don't because at the end of the day, they are not mine, or my idea to a game domain name, and point blank it's common sense if you do not like something to walk away from it, or not associate yourself with it.

Yes, he used a Z instead of an S, but others have also used the same thing prior years, maybe pimpwars was already taken, do people ever think of that?

Honestly though the only reason why his domain is being nit picked at is because of his prior forum threads, if this was his first post ever no one would have complained.

Although I understand their frustration, because Ben is new and don't know how to code, and people are tired of going to game links posted and only to waste time signing up and the game is still "Mccode Engine" and nothing has been done but maybe a banner, or colors.

Ben did state he did not know how to code, and would like to learn, but no one is helping him understand, all they do is talk negative, I know it's not our job to teach, but people can link him to websites that maybe helpful to him...

My advice to Ben, is which others have stated it takes awhile to make a game, a game, it's not a process that happens over night or in 1 day, it takes months if not years, don't post links up until you have fully made your game, a game. Don't just upload an engine and slap a logo on and color tables and call it done.

I have seen though your helper has done more to your game, allow your helper to finish it, I felt when I tried helping you that, you were in a "rush" which is what I perceived from you.You said you do not know how to code, if you want to learn PHP and Mysql they have numerous tuts that you can google that can help you learn, it's not as hard as it seems, I learned by php.net and a few other sites. Also if your in a "rush" than coding may be out of your league, because it's nothing that can be rushed unless you want to fail badly at it, it takes time unless you are really advance at it, but even then it takes time going over your code and making sure it works properly.

Dude, I'd just like to say thank you for choosing a game name like you have AND choosing spelling it poorly.

I totally encourage you to buy the domain and run a game from it... because...

I was given the domain and codes for a pimp game recently, which I have set live, but is undergoing major overhauls before a future reset.

Just happens to be a pimp game using both the words "pimp" and "wars".

So when people forget your game name or it's spelling and google for "pimp wars" - my domain is on the first page.

Look forward to the sign ups you will get me :D

It's not letting me access the site :(

Might be because he doesn't own the domain -> Source

First off, keep your comments to yourself if you have nothing good to say. There is a difference between outright slander and constructive criticsm.

Yes the domain sucks, and yes it's because "warz" isn't a word as stated previously, however Ben knows that it isn't a word, and at the end of the day, you don't have to play or even comment on this thread.

Really, Ian?

You started so well too, with;

Just to end up doing the same as everybody else has done, which you aimed the above comment at, with;

Yes the domain sucks, and yes it's because "warz" isn't a word as stated previously

So, as admin, you can slander/slate/point out flaws and it's deemed appropriate, but as a normal person the same direction of comment is worthy of admin throwing some weight around?

Yeah, seems legit.

Edited by Guest

He can pick any domain name he wants.

Domains don't have to be a word. dgffds.com is just as valid as aeiou.com.

Now back to the post.

Don't post a domain to you don't own but plan to buy. Spite purchases happen a lot.

Back to your plan:

Write down 5 ideas.

Make sure each idea is individual.

Hire a coder or code them yourself.

After they are coded.

Add 5 ideas to each of the 5 you made that link together.

Code them.

This is just a general idea of where to start.