MakeWebGames

New Pimp Game Coming very soon: Pimp Warz

benlucraft

Zettie, there's only one flaw with the domain and that is memorability.

Your game domain should be easy to remember, to keep your players coming back.

If your players have to google the game name and google corrects warz to wars, the first page of results is your competition.

Logically, it makes no sense.

In theory, it can be what he wants.

The fact remains that a game is user based and for the users, you should make it simple to remember and find

Fine then maybe you guys are right... Yes I am very new to coding. Yes I am in a rush (which doesn't help) I've just always wanted to run my own Text Based game ever since I played vice city wars when I was like 9-10 years old but I never had the cash or knowledge to do it... Now I finally have and am really excited to proceed with what I want to achieve yes I understand my first game will not be amazing and perfect but I can say I personally am proud of it considering my lack of knowledge towards coding.

Yes I should plan my ideas better. Which I am now going to do.

I am terribly sorry for overloading the forums with games/ideas I have not gone through with so I'd like to start fresh delete my recent posts and make one game and plan it properly this time..

So if you guys would be so kind to forget all of this s*** and let me start something new and exciting for all you guys and maybe if some of you could help me instead of insult me!

I look forward to hearing your replies on my next post :)

Fine then maybe you guys are right... Yes I am very new to coding. Yes I am in a rush (which doesn't help) I've just always wanted to run my own Text Based game ever since I played vice city wars when I was like 9-10 years old but I never had the cash or knowledge to do it... Now I finally have and am really excited to proceed with what I want to achieve yes I understand my first game will not be amazing and perfect but I can say I personally am proud of it considering my lack of knowledge towards coding.

Yes I should plan my ideas better. Which I am now going to do.

I am terribly sorry for overloading the forums with games/ideas I have not gone through with so I'd like to start fresh delete my recent posts and make one game and plan it properly this time..

So if you guys would be so kind to forget all of this s*** and let me start something new and exciting for all you guys and maybe if some of you could help me instead of insult me!

I look forward to hearing your replies on my next post :)

It's not all about that. I know some of the posts here can be/seem rude but think of it as I guess tough love. We understand you are new and don't know a whole lot or anything really. We just see tons of people come here saying that they have always dreamed about owning a game.

Feel free to start your game but just so you know there is a high chance that it will flop. A lot of these guys speak from experience and even myself. I had a game once a while ago and at the start it did great in my eyes but I didn't know anything thing, I just jumped right into it. And towards the end I couldn't keep up with demand or bug fixes so it was a waste.

So what you need to do is write everything down then start your game on a local host and just build it up to exactly how you want it then go ahead and release live. The more time and effort you put into it will truly show. And just remember there are a ton of us here willing to help you where you get stumped but the best thing to you to do first is try because we are not here to do it all for you but we can coach you.