MakeWebGames

MCCodes reformation

ColdBlooded

So in your eyes, I am a bad programmer because my spelling is terrible.... ok cool

Oh and i'm really glad it would only take you 35 minuites to complete the list.

Why thank you for the nice words.

I didn't know you thought so highly of me.

I hope that someday though, you can forget about me and move on with your life.

Because I'm not going to be there forever, and I can't always be there for you to compliment me.

Why thank you for the nice words.

I didn't know you thought so highly of me.

I hope that someday though, you can forget about me and move on with your life.

Because I'm not going to be there forever, and I can't always be there for you to compliment me.

Awww you have such high ego

MCCodes license checker:

This is probably the most awaited tool. MCCodes license checker - a web based application for you to check if a game URL is running on a valid mccode license or not. If it’s not, then you can one-click-report it. This tool will help us track down unlicensed mccode games out there.

URL to MCCodes license checker: http://license.mccodes.com/

That’s all for now.

Respectfully,

The MCCodes team.

Really? That's funny. I type in the name of my game (granted it is not live, nor anywhere near being close to that), yet is says that my license is invalid???

MCCodes license checker:

This is probably the most awaited tool. MCCodes license checker - a web based application for you to check if a game URL is running on a valid mccode license or not. If it’s not, then you can one-click-report it. This tool will help us track down unlicensed mccode games out there.

URL to MCCodes license checker: http://license.mccodes.com/

That’s all for now.

Respectfully,

The MCCodes team.

Really? That's funny. I type in the name of my game (granted it is not live, nor anywhere near being close to that), yet is says that my license is invalid???

URL?

msg2shrt

EDIT: The URL you gave isn't in the database therefore it will come back as false...

Edited by Guest

The licence checker...not worth the lines of code used in writing it.

Lets face it there is very little you can do to take games down in the same way you have not been able to do anything about Raven.

As for Spud. McCodes level of coding isnt anywhere near what I have seen Spud release. You should respect your higher level beings :P

Maybe everyone could stop bashing and just be supportive of the work done?

No one likes to post when everyone just bashes everything because "you're not as good of a programmer as (insert name here)"

No one cares who is better than who. The point is to learn and get better.

This is not only related to this thread, seems more and more bashing has been coming up lately all over the boards.

No one likes to post when everyone just bashes everything because "you're not as good of a programmer as (insert name here)"

This is not only related to this thread, seems more and more bashing has been coming up lately all over the boards.

Thankyou, finally a reply worth reading

Couldn't agree more!

Actually... for all the years I've been around... the bashing is less and less everyday, it has become more noticeable as the amount of useful posts and user participation started to go downhill!

Suggestion:

When requesting cashout from developer sales, just request to cashout the entire balance by default, instead of choosing an amount.

Kind of a pain, yesterday I requested my balance and then today I sold a bit more, would be nice if that would be included in my cashout amount but its set to whatever I had before.

There is no reason for a developer to keep any balance on there, and it saves a bit on fees on our end.

Suggestion:

When requesting cashout from developer sales, just request to cashout the entire balance by default, instead of choosing an amount.

Kind of a pain, yesterday I requested my balance and then today I sold a bit more, would be nice if that would be included in my cashout amount but its set to whatever I had before.

There is no reason for a developer to keep any balance on there, and it saves a bit on fees on our end.

I don't understand the requesting, anyway. Why not just link our PayPals? Why don't we have the ability to use our dev funds to purchase other mods?

Hell, I've been waiting two days now to get my payout. And, I had another sale today, so I'll have to wait again.

Also, probably a good idea if you reduce the balance of developers when you pay them out....

You just paid out my request but the money is still on my account.

If I was an evil man, I would just keep requesting more and more, you are lucky I am nice and reporting it lol

• 3 weeks later...

Various updates license side, now shows the correct status of the site in question. Many staff side updates making it much easier to send DMCAs

Hahaha very funny. Sites that have been reported are still up so I guess your DMCA's are not really working.

If you have nothing good to say don't waste your time

• 2 weeks later...

Ticket system is... bad:

You send your ticket, fine... when some of you guys answer, the answer come from ian with a reply to noreply and all the text is... escaped, returns and ' are odd...

Hey Alain,\r\n\r\nhttp://

sorry... that's really bad. Fix your ticket system and maybe people shall use it. Also having an history would be good too, so some sort of interface to see how's going with it.

Too complex? Then go back to a simple email [email protected] and drop that "ticket" system.

Thanks for your input Alain we will get onto it immediately.

when i replied to the ticket system i got a weired message saying

Illusions wanna see me naked on cam ?.....

I was horrified at this and spent several days in hospital trying to get over the shock of seeing CB or Dabs or even Paul in the Nuddy, but im pleased to say i've overcome my fear and sent a nuddy piccy of me to them all ;)