MakeWebGames

MCCodes reformation

ColdBlooded

I have received no such contact message, either through e-mail or MCCodes.com support. My purchase date was April 10th. :/

All emails were sent to buyers PayPal address. Please check that possibly.. otherwise PM me where you would wish us to send the deal email.

Just a little note, I don't really appreciate my passwords being sent in plain text to my email account. Never see this as good practice for any site.

Other then that the site is looking good.

Valid point. A fix for this will be implemented right away. Cheers for the feedback Dave :)

All emails were sent to buyers PayPal address. Please check that possibly.. otherwise PM me where you would wish us to send the deal email.

Valid point. A fix for this will be implemented right away. Cheers for the feedback Dave :)

I see what happened. My primary email on my paypal isn't the right one. I did submit a support ticket, though. Check that and it tells you what I want. (Name on it is Andrew).

Holy crapping crap. I wonder if this is why I'm having that IPN problem... If nothing else, MCCodes, thank you for helping me figure THAT out!

Holy crapping crap. I wonder if this is why I'm having that IPN problem... If nothing else, MCCodes, thank you for helping me figure THAT out!

If you are still trying to convert my v2 version then yes, that would instantly make your IPN not work.

If you are still trying to convert my v2 version then yes, that would instantly make your IPN not work.

I'll shoot myself in the foot if the problem was me trying to use Sandbox. Now I just need to find a way to test it, as PayPal refuses to let me pay myself. Erg.

I see what happened. My primary email on my paypal isn't the right one. I did submit a support ticket, though. Check that and it tells you what I want. (Name on it is Andrew).

About your ticket at the time I didn't know about CB's deal so I left it for him ;)

IPN through sandbox is always a pain in the ass. Least, I always found to to be.

I just have a second account, with no linked bank account, for testing. Makes sense to be able to throw money to yourself to refund later.

NOTE: PayPal keeps their fee, so you never get all your money back

I don't really get it, anyway. I'm 90% sure it used to let you pay yourself. I'm almost completely certain I tested something a long while back by doing so.

Just make a DP worth $1 and have someone purchase it until you figure it out, then refund the transactions.

And they DO refund the full payment, including the fees. Not sure what SRB was on about but I'm positive you get the whole thing back.

Just make a DP worth $1 and have someone purchase it until you figure it out, then refund the transactions.

And they DO refund the full payment, including the fees. Not sure what SRB was on about but I'm positive you get the whole thing back.

Yep, that's the plan. Just have to wait a few more days for the only person I know who will do it. Oh well. It's been like almost two weeks. What's another few days?

Yep, that's the plan. Just have to wait a few more days for the only person I know who will do it. Oh well. It's been like almost two weeks. What's another few days?

If you need someone with paypal to help you test this I will help

Usually after you receive the refund they give you another transactions that is a credit of the fee(in your case, a 64 cent credit).

However, I don't make a lot of purchases that get refunded back to me so I cannot give an example.

Usually after you receive the refund they give you another transactions that is a credit of the fee(in your case, a 64 cent credit).

However, I don't make a lot of purchases that get refunded back to me so I cannot give an example.

As far as I know, when dodger hopped on and made a test purchase (Still didn't work, by the way. :P) it refunded the full dollar afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...

How about fixing that damn login system.............its getting really old having to login 5 times before it actually logs me in.

eg. I put in my email and pass, click login, it refreshes the page, empties the login form, and I'm not logged in. So I type all my **** in again, and click login, and it says "Your account has not been verified"..so I type my info in again, on the third try it usually logs me in...however earlier it took more than 5 times before it actually logged me in.

How about fixing that damn login system.............its getting really old having to login 5 times before it actually logs me in.

eg. I put in my email and pass, click login, it refreshes the page, empties the login form, and I'm not logged in. So I type all my **** in again, and click login, and it says "Your account has not been verified"..so I type my info in again, on the third try it usually logs me in...however earlier it took more than 5 times before it actually logged me in.

TIP: use your login name not your email hahah ehhhhh wow