MakeWebGames

MCCodes reformation

ColdBlooded

How about fixing that damn login system.............its getting really old having to login 5 times before it actually logs me in.

eg. I put in my email and pass, click login, it refreshes the page, empties the login form, and I'm not logged in. So I type all my **** in again, and click login, and it says "Your account has not been verified"..so I type my info in again, on the third try it usually logs me in...however earlier it took more than 5 times before it actually logged me in.

That means your account is either unverified or password is wrong. I believe there currently isn't a error message for wrong password, it is on the fix list.

How about fixing that damn login system.............its getting really old having to login 5 times before it actually logs me in.

eg. I put in my email and pass, click login, it refreshes the page, empties the login form, and I'm not logged in. So I type all my **** in again, and click login, and it says "Your account has not been verified"..so I type my info in again, on the third try it usually logs me in...however earlier it took more than 5 times before it actually logged me in.

I have the same issue. I put in my email/pass and it basically just refreshes the page.

No failed login message, nothing. So I do it again, and it logs me in just fine.

Always takes 2 tries, never 1, never 3, always 2.

I have the same issue. I put in my email/pass and it basically just refreshes the page.

No failed login message, nothing. So I do it again, and it logs me in just fine.

Always takes 2 tries, never 1, never 3, always 2.

are you using mccodes.com or are you on like the marketplace for example?

Its on the fix list. Why make a list just fix it really shouldnt be that hard for *cough hahahaha* professional coders :P

Because there is a ton of other things to do as well...

Because there is a ton of other things to do as well...

Just shows how little you have improved really. Ian can you actually code or are you just a forum poster?

I am betting fix would take what 10mins at most. Probably less. I also bet if a day was spent your apparent list would be next to nothing. In the hands of someone that knew what they was doing of course.

Just shows how little you have improved really. Ian can you actually code or are you just a forum poster?

I am betting fix would take what 10mins at most. Probably less. I also bet if a day was spent your apparent list would be next to nothing. In the hands of someone that knew what they was doing of course.

If I couldn't code I wouldn't be here >.>

I think what he meant, and everyone else understood is that your still new to it. Which mean's a 5 task list for you, is a day, while for me (for example) would be half hour.

No I am not new to it. There are alot of things happening at the moment behind closed doors.

Why do people always assume new members have never programmed before?

As a more on topic note, I'm fairly sure if there is a login problem it should be made a priority. Kind of pointless for a site like that if someone can't login (or annoying in this case and unprofessional).

Not while you have Tasks to fulfill! :P

Mind posting like 5 Tasks that need to be done?

There is more to be done than just the mccodes site, I have alot on with not just that. 5 tasks for the mccodes that need to be done hmm... Let me look at the list

1) I need to rework the products page

2) Allow developers to see more information regarding there own mods

3) Rework the current lost password system to the old one

4) More work on the staffCP

They are pretty much categories and within those there are a ton of other things.

FYI: The login should of been fixed.

Dom its a relevant question he could be Mcc's PR man and not really anything to do with the coding at all.

However HD was correct. I was talking more about how much experience Ian has and how that is relevant to how quick things get done.

Actually my question was the one of topic (but relavant to the side topic of his experience) was not saying anyone else was. Normally people do just assume they have no experience.

There you go. :)

Dom its a relevant question he could be Mcc's PR man and not really anything to do with the coding at all.

However HD was correct. I was talking more about how much experience Ian has and how that is relevant to how quick things get done.

Currently my experience has nothing to do with how quick things get done.

MCCodes license checker:

This is probably the most awaited tool. MCCodes license checker - a web based application for you to check if a game URL is running on a valid mccode license or not. If it’s not, then you can one-click-report it. This tool will help us track down unlicensed mccode games out there.

URL to MCCodes license checker: http://license.mccodes.com/

That’s all for now.

Respectfully,

The MCCodes team.

Can i just say that this is awesome!

There is more to be done than just the mccodes site, I have alot on with not just that. 5 tasks for the mccodes that need to be done hmm... Let me look at the list

1) I need to rework the products page

2) Allow developers to see more information regarding there own mods

3) Rework the current lost password system to the old one

4) More work on the staffCP

They are pretty much categories and within those there are a ton of other things.

I *wish* that was my daily, or even hourly, task list.

I for one could probably get all those tasks done in 35 minutes, including a smoke break and waiting for the coffee machine to heat up.

I have always thought of programmers as smart people, and I haven't met a good programmer to this day that isn't.

Granted, we all have our specialties, but one thing every decent programmer on earth have in common is the ability to spell.

And no, you aren't "aloud" to post. I have a goddamn headache and you shouting on about something will just make it worse.

I *wish* that was my daily, or even hourly, task list.

I for one could probably get all those tasks done in 35 minutes, including a smoke break and waiting for the coffee machine to heat up.

I have always thought of programmers as smart people, and I haven't met a good programmer to this day that isn't.

Granted, we all have our specialties, but one thing every decent programmer on earth have in common is the ability to spell.

And no, you aren't "aloud" to post. I have a goddamn headache and you shouting on about something will just make it worse.

So in your eyes, I am a bad programmer because my spelling is terrible.... ok cool

Oh and i'm really glad it would only take you 35 minuites to complete the list.

Edited by Guest