MakeWebGames

MCCodes reformation

ColdBlooded

And you write perfect code everytime?

I 95% do. Only error's there will be in my code is a php error that i forgot a ";" here or a "}" there. I'll never have issue's like the one A_Bertrand said. You need to accomplish this when you work for a corporate company. Ask A_Bertrand.

You write the code

You test the code

You fix the code which could be revisions, bug fixes

You release the code

There done properly first time. Is that difficult?

Year1920 has yet to be released for want of an example. Overdue yes. But why release it unless its ready. I would be surprised if this wasnt the case.

Yes of course the larger the project the more chance to miss something regardless of the testing. However look at this case. They missed Hey Alain,\r\n\r\nhttp://

Obviously not tested. Mc Codes habit?

Year1920 is delayed due to the first designer not able to do the work we wanted.

I 95% do. Only error's there will be in my code is a php error that i forgot a ";" here or a "}" there. I'll never have issue's like the one A_Bertrand said. You need to accomplish this when you work for a corporate company. Ask A_Bertrand.

If you're working for someone else they may add or take features away (not sure why the would take something away) that would make a job incomplete. So that adds another level to it since the software itself may change a little. Working for someone else normally means it's only perfect when they think so. :p

I only commented on the "OOP makes everything bug free" idea because it seemed something ridicules(no offense to anyone).

Well, who ever think's coding in OOP will make your code better, or your planning out better, is just simply thick.

I did not say working for someone else, but working for a company. Where as for me, we plan before we code, we don't modify thereafter unless it is very required.

HD: happy guy where you have a full requirement list before starting. Either your projects are not all that complex, or they are very well known. In my case, it's simply impossible as the requirements comes while the development progress or even after the first release. So the only way to code for us is either Extreme Programming (yes it's a methodology) or RUP. Standard waterfall simply fail for us.

Some are complex, some are not. What we do is:

We Plan

We Code

We Test

Manager Tests and requests changes to what ever they will like.

Does the manager ever find a fault with the script? No, only changes that get requested are design changes, element changes or text changes. No issue of "Hey this thing is broken" or, "hey why do i have a bunch of \ in my name"

Some are complex, some are not. What we do is:

We Plan

We Code

We Test

Manager Tests and requests changes to what ever they will like.

Does the manager ever find a fault with the script? No, only changes that get requested are design changes, element changes or text changes. No issue of "Hey this thing is broken" or, "hey why do i have a bunch of \ in my name"

No, instead they just say "Hey, you MRES'ed an integer."

No one's going to believe you never make a mistake. I don't even understand the whole debate about it.

• 2 weeks later...

im still working on my wizwych game i have story boards of text regards layout, routines and what will fit best on each page....

Communication is always the key though when working as a group effort, once one person fails to comply with a routine it creates a barrier for the other coders.....

Very true Paul but it doesnt take Google months to sort out their bugs with it being handed to them on a plate by a community

Google have a team like i said 2.5 involes only me now for bug fixing and ask anyone who reported bugs the right way in the last month about the support i've given. Maybe update your license to lastest version...

Thats ok is it? for you to be pleased with yourself for providing support for the past month and the previous months before that and the tickets which people have reported and have been left for weeks at a time?

I dont wish to upgrade to the latest version. I have seen the code and I hardly doubt it has changed that much I wouldnt use it if you paid me to do so.