MakeWebGames

MCCode engine Redux

ColdBlooded

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what page is that lol

Any page you're not allowed in if in the hospital or jail, make sure you're in hospital, then click a link you're not allowed in. Of course this will mean having 2 tabs open so the whole menu is still there for you. Well... I assume that was aimed at me.

Seems a lot of people are on the same account at the same time. May want to look into fixing that for the sales copy.

Any page you're not allowed in if in the hospital or jail, make sure you're in hospital, then click a link you're not allowed in. Of course this will mean having 2 tabs open so the whole menu is still there for you. Well... I assume that was aimed at me.

Seems a lot of people are on the same account at the same time. May want to look into fixing that for the sales copy.

I agree, multiple login should be prevented, otherwise it will just open doors to more exploites.

So how long before this version will come up for sale?

They said a week, however i would assume a week after all bugs have been fixed, and it has been tested a little more by the public. One week + no error found = time

^ Just what I would assume...

Really would be nice if people would stop changing the admin password to get to the staff panel 8^) Might speed up testing ...

I agree.

You don't enable any (admin) account edits on a demo or a have an 'live' installation file, MCCodes.

It's very prone to malicious intent, and unethical at that.

Are there any updates on this somewhere else or is it just a wait until you actually see the sell button on the main site? 8^)

Putting off any more development on version 2.0.3 because I thought this was soon to be released.