MakeWebGames

MCCode engine Redux

ColdBlooded

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies on the delay on the market-release for Redux. The feedbacks, views and opinions posted on this topic made us want to fix repair and expand Redux further more. Good news, all has been completed 100%! The wait now ends.

Redux will be added to mccodes.com this weekend, on Saturday!

[upgrade] options will be available next to V2 license in client section to those you hold the v2 license. (discounted price, refer to post #1 for details)

Brand new purchase of Redux for new clients will also be available in mccodes.com.

I will post on here as soon as it's released.

Finally work and community discussions on V3 can begin from today on.

Thank you!

Wait, paul? Really? You made it, why cant you wait? Or can you not wait for a % of the profits?

But yeh, I honestly hope this version actually works...

Another think I wanted to point out is that some people have been on chat and in here, asking for basic stuff, such as the crime formula etc.. Please put the old text files back in there, as I do think it will help people when starting out.

Edited by Danny696

Wait, paul? Really? You made it, why cant you wait? Or can you not wait for a % of the profits?

But yeh, I honestly hope this version actually works...

Another think I wanted to point out is that some people have been on chat and in here, asking for basic stuff, such as the crime formula etc.. Please put the old text files back in there, as I do think it will help people when starting out.

I second that~! Considering that I look at the crime formulas and some of the other things in this script and go duhhhhhhhhhhhh... Not being a great study on math at all it sure might help some of us. What is the square root of pie? A cup of coffee to go with it! That is about as much as I know about math. A tutorial would be nice. If you add one I could read it and get my game online faster and maybe have time to talk to my wife......Yippie!

Apologies on the delay on the market-release for Redux. The feedbacks, views and opinions posted on this topic made us want to fix repair and expand Redux further more. Good news, all has been completed 100%! The wait now ends.

Redux will be added to mccodes.com this weekend, on Saturday!

[upgrade] options will be available next to V2 license in client section to those you hold the v2 license. (discounted price, refer to post #1 for details)

Brand new purchase of Redux for new clients will also be available in mccodes.com.

I will post on here as soon as it's released.

Finally work and community discussions on V3 can begin from today on.

Thank you!

It's Saturday................

Wow some people are really impatient. Its a Sunday, the Sabbath, I'm sure CB/DB are relaxing, with family and/or friends, (Or with GOD!) so if we wait until its Monday on all time zones, then we shout at them.

I wasn't shouting at them. I was making a joke... THIS IS SHOUTING...... I will give him until 5:00 pm Eastern Standard time to release Redux and if he doesn't I will drive to his house and kick his dog....and yes, on a Sunday! Lol! Now that is impatient.......

I don't recall shouting either hence the 8^) ... to be honest I don't really pay any attention to their release times and dates because they don't seem to be able to adhere to them. When the button appears to upgrade or purchase then I will know it is out. But wait a second .. I feel like I'm feeding a troll here 8^)

Explanation why it wasn't launched in the weekend henceforth delayed for 3 days:

We offered the Upgrade for $40.00 USD to all MCCode V2 license holders directly purchasable from their client login zone. However, after trialing couple of games which were well into action and play, we discovered that the upgrade system did not work efficiently by simply just executing the upgrade file/setup. Instead, the upgrade file messed up the game and produced errors. Point being, the upgrade offer is no longer offered.

Instead of the upgrade, we are now offering MCCode engine Redux (V2.5) for $40.00 as a package to all V2 license holders. MCCode engine Redux will be sold for $120.00 USD market value for non-v2 license holders.

We will also offer a service to upgrade your V2 game to Redux (V2.5) manually. Contact using mccodes.com for this service.

Further information about the Loyalty Discount for Redux offered to V2 license holders:

MCCodes Redux Discounted Purchase Programme

This loyalty discount applies to all MCCode V2 license holders who purchased the engine before the release of MCCodes Redux. It allows them to buy one license for the MCCodes Redux (V2.5) engine for each MCCodes v2 license they had at the time of Redux's release. We believe in keeping our clients happy by offering a significantly discounted price for this upgrade as well as modifications and services. Hence we are offering MCCodes Redux (V2.5) for only $40.00 USD using this discounted coupon, instead of asking the full price for it as listed on MCCodes.com.

Upon purchasing MCCodes Redux (V2.5) at the loyalty discount price, you will then receive a whole new license for MCCodes Redux (V2.5).

This means it will constitute 2 different licenses and engines - your old v2 license and your new Redux license.

You can still run your v2.0.x game after purchasing the Redux upgrade, so you are allowed to run 2 games which is V2 and Redux (V2.5). You are also allowed to grab codes from your Redux engine package and use it for V2 (2.0.3), and vice versa. ALL just for $40.00!

It is prohibited (strictly not allowed) to buy MCCodes Redux (V2.5) at the loyalty discounted price for anyone but you. Upon purchasing MCCodes Redux (V2.5) via the discount coupon, it will register the license under your details and domain name only. This is non-transferable to any other MCCOdes.com client account, and you must contact MCCodes for further details if you wish to onsell any game made using this extra license.

Normal MCCodes Redux (v2.5) purchase:

Simply go to http://mccodes.com/ and buy.

Cheers!

@dom - http://redux.mccodes.com/login.php is now the Demo. As listed on mccodes.com => product page.

Yeah, the engine was made purchasable at mccodes.com 2 hours before I posted #122 post on this thread. Had to get that page sorted before Loyalty Discount page worked for v2 license holders in client panel. Paul's obviously on to it xD.