MakeWebGames

MCCode engine Redux

ColdBlooded

It's not a update (hence the 40 dollar feel to v2 customers) it's a entirely new version (2.0.3 is a different version to 2.5) im guessing with the small amount of info on the product there will alot more involved in it. Although CB you have not answered my question yet mate.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I'm asking is,

I have v2.0.3 license, if i buy the v2.5 redux license for $40 i will receive the v2.5 redux codes, so now i will have both sets of codes. Can i use both codes? v2.0.3 on 1 game and redux on the second game?

Or do i still only have the 1 license? cause to me it sounds like two separate sets of codes???

I understand it as follows.....

Upgrade an existing licence under the proposed payment structure and you pay $40 so your license for 2.0.3 is no longer valid its now a 2.5 license.

This bit is a bit vague as it does not reference any version requirements....

An additional license costs you $80.

So if you wished to keep your 2.0.3 license then can you get a redux 2.5 license for $80?

Any idea when v2.5 redux version is actually coming out? I am tempted to buy the full version so I can play with it but I would hate to pay $100 and then have to pay another $40 a month later or sooner. It would be different if it was the other way around and cost $20 to upgrade and $140 for a new license. $20 saved is small but still 8^)

Well to be honest i can't wait to see this versions sample to see what exactly is in it worth the extra 40 dollars but with reading the original post i'd say the organisation of the files itself would be worth that (i know most people wouldn't of done that for less than 40 bucks for v2.0.3 users).

Moving the staff files is rather good as i've seen people charge 150 dollars just for that.

Although when you say reorganise im curious do you mean you simply link from a sub folder or you added a function to include the files into a global file?

If the second answer im curious is it easy to edit the file for example if it's home.php?x=home is it simple to edit that to game.php?x=home also do you use the same structure with the staff files?

Bertrand, nice to know you contributed worth it just to see what you did :D

I won't judge the price till i see the sample to be honest :P

Although when you say reorganise im curious do you mean you simply link from a sub folder or you added a function to include the files into a global file? If the second answer im curious is it easy to edit the file for example if it's home.php?x=home is it simple to edit that to game.php?x=home also do you use the same structure with the staff files?

Yes it is quite simple to edit the index.php file to any file name you may want same with the staff files, also you may include files from other sub directories if you need to so it's not limited to the specific directories but it would be best to use them.

Existing license holder of V2 (2.0.3) will be able to buy MCC Redux (V2.5) engine for discounted price as specified in the #1 post on this thread.

This means it will be 2 different licenses and engine.

You can still run your v203 game after purchasing the Redux upgrade at discounted price. So yes allowed to run 2 games which is V2 and Redux (V2.5) - also allowed to grab codes from your Redux engine package and use it for V2 (2.0.3), and viceversa.

Redux will be released in this coming week, and viewing version will be available very soon - just configuring it on the server.

Will this version of mccodes use the same variables names ect? Like $ir or something, will i be able to integrate mccodes mods with this engine? or is it simply just new engine which will require totally new mods?

I just want to be totally sure,beforing spending $40 dollor. I mean talking of my game i havn't changed much from the original mccodes right as yet, as though some files have been edited. and few mods added.

Existing license holder of V2 (2.0.3) will be able to buy MCC Redux (V2.5) engine for discounted price as specified in the #1 post on this thread.

This means it will be 2 different licenses and engine.

You can still run your v203 game after purchasing the Redux upgrade at discounted price. So yes allowed to run 2 games which is V2 and Redux (V2.5) - also allowed to grab codes from your Redux engine package and use it for V2 (2.0.3), and viceversa.

Quote from previous post by CB

Good point made there, Dayo. What you pointed out would mean that someone could purchase V2 and Redux (v2.5) for $160.00 instead of $220.00.

This deal for $40.00 only applies to customers of v2 before the release of Redux (V2.5). Purchases of V2 made after the Redux release will not get $40.00 discounted price. Systems will be setup to account for discounts etc and made clear at mccodes.com on purchasing gateways.

Variables still the same, mods of v2 will work with ease on Redux engine.

• 2 weeks later...