MakeWebGames

MCCode engine Redux

ColdBlooded

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Gang - .^

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Query was SELECT * FROM gangwars where warID=

Please report this to a admin as soon as possible.

Still has problems. Also id 1 still has no gender? The installer still does not just have unlink() rather than the rather large, and ugly "delete the installer.php" on the logged in page?

Still has problems. Also id 1 still has no gender? The installer still does not just have unlink() rather than the rather large, and ugly "delete the installer.php" on the logged in page?

is this error on the demo version, redux.mcc?

@p_T_s - Cheers for the positive feedback. Let us know how it goes.

http://redux.mccodes.com/login.php

Comes with several errors for me. Can't even login..

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_06e12ea8c278766dc56c5a305ad30c15, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/redux/public_html/login.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/redux/public_html/login.php:2) in /home/redux/public_html/login.php on line 2

etc

Just purchased. One problem is that in your news section about Redux it says "The default layout has been upgraded and comes included as PSD so it can be modified." I must be blind because I went through every folder in the download and there is no psd to modify the template. The template is nice but kind of useless unless the name of your game is Redux.

is this error on the demo version, redux.mcc?

@p_T_s - Cheers for the positive feedback. Let us know how it goes.

Error is on my install also id 1 has no gender. I didn't get the big ugly "delete the installer.php" on my site. I deleted installer right after install before I accessed my site.

I Installed it on my test server and everything went as planned :-) I deleted the installer.php right after installing it as well and no problems. The problem with user ID 1 having no gender just requires you to set it in preferences no biggy.

The default template looks nice but I'm sure people will make there own templates anyway.

I can't find any error with gangs everything seems to work for me?

I suck at this coding stuff but I was looking through the files to see how to install mods to the new script and noticed in index.php in the root folder that these didn't look right.

'marco1' => 'marco1.php',

'marco2' => 'marco2.php',

Shouldn't they be

'macro1' => 'macro1.php',

'macro2' => 'macro2.php',

If I am wrong sorry but they just looked strange to me but then again I have no clue as to what the hell I am doing yet.

is this error on the demo version, redux.mcc?.

Yes it is. All i did was click a drop down's submit without selecting anything. Don't want to see errors when i miss click something... The gangs page goes to a white screen a lot as well. Past that I did not even try anything else.

Edited by Dominion

• 7 months later...