MakeWebGames

New Gang System

sniko

Well, Sniko, if you ever get time to finish, feel free to email me, i'd be willing to throw a few dollars your way to 'encourage' its development, for my game at least. :)

Very kind of you. I'll be sure to reply to this thread and PM you when I get some time

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i mean the database,. what does it get changed to when it calls the database ,..

as $ir['gang']) would have to be connected to a different part of the database

Why would that have to be changed? $ir is a global variable for mccodes. Does this module require connecting to another database? Even if it is connected to another database you can still pass that information from an $ir array to the other database table.

But I believe this modification is an addon to the default gangs module that comes standard in mccodes using existing user columns unless I'm failing to see the point you are trying to make

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Gang's

QUERY ERROR: Unknown column 'gang' in 'field list'
Query was SELECT `gang`,`username`,`userid` FROM `users` WHERE `userid`=1

QUERY ERROR: Unknown column 'u.gang' in 'on clause'

Query was SELECT `u`.*,`g`.* FROM `users` `u` LEFT JOIN `gangs` `g` ON `g`.`gangID`=`u`.`gang` WHERE `u`.`laston` > unix_timestamp()-15*60 ORDER BY `laston` DESC

On 4/15/2021 at 8:29 PM, athena26 said:

Gang's

QUERY ERROR: Unknown column 'gang' in 'field list'
Query was SELECT `gang`,`username`,`userid` FROM `users` WHERE `userid`=1

QUERY ERROR: Unknown column 'u.gang' in 'on clause'

Query was SELECT `u`.*,`g`.* FROM `users` `u` LEFT JOIN `gangs` `g` ON `g`.`gangID`=`u`.`gang` WHERE `u`.`laston` > unix_timestamp()-15*60 ORDER BY `laston` DESC

Go to your phpmyadmin or database alternative, click the users table and on the top row (column headings), make sure that `gang` is present.. if not change `gang` in the query select to your defined column name

• Like 1