Jump to content
MakeWebGames

Magictallguy

Administrators
  • Posts

    2,150
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    153

Everything posted by Magictallguy

  1. Wooo! Heyo :D
  2. DJK! :D Welcome back ^.^
  3. Scroll to the bottom, there's a dark one available too
  4. Seconded. Basic Markdown support would be nice - GitHub-flavoured would sate my personal desires for it
  5. Aye, I'm a little bit of a control freak when it comes to code too. Though, sometimes, letting the code give a little something back ain't so bad :P
  6. You can, but you've gotta pass `$h->endpage()` to it or it'll break layouts on defaults templates. You could get around this by calling register_shutdown_function() and throwing a call to the endpage() in there
  7. Welp, there's the bar. The challenge is set!
  8. Oh, fuck, ahahahaha, oh this is good
  9. Looks like gRPG v1 to me
  10. You'll need to update the BBCode img tags to the HTML equivalent. Other than that, it should work as-is
  11. Welcome welcome! ^.^
  12. 'fraid not, but I can probably write them again if you let me know what they were (my memory's shot these days)
  13. Ah, awesome! Welcome back ^.^
  14. :P Aye, he's done an incredible job here. Very impressed!
  15. Pfftahahahahha, nah, I'm out of that vain ass phase
  16. Oi @ColdBlooded! xD That was waaaaaaay back in my newbie days when I was transitioning from script kiddie to coder - I started when I was a kid!
  17. I know. I got a massive learning curve from MWG. Hell, I was around back when it was Criminal Existence
  18. does a little happy dance
  19. Magictallguy

    G7470

    Good to see your name :D
  20. Code updated
  21. Code updated
  22. Code updated
  23. OP code updated
×
×
  • Create New...