Richard

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Re: [mccode v1] Updated Mailbox

I'm having some trouble with this mod, (V2). Most of this I've been able to sory out myself, but I am stuck on one point. After reciving mails, the unread mail count goes up, but after I've read the mails, they never go back down again. Does anyone have a good fix for this?

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: [mccode v1] Updated Mailbox

love this mod to bits but just needs one thing fixing when you dlete mail it deletes it from logs as well

That would be because the logs just pull all messages out the mail table... maybe duplicate the Mail table into maillogs and use that?

• 9 months later...
very buggy as you can read other peoples mail and also outbox works for all mails

please fix richard shame to ruin great mod also i asked zero and he/she said that it runs from in box codes

cheers

Just put this in the mail_view and outbox function.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
Did not work why is it that all the old codes do not work anymore and they are messed up?

When the forum changed the old threads were effected, there is also a thread available that states what it effected, if you code in PHP you can't miss the errors.

That is why people have stated don't just copy and paste....