MakeWebGames

Return Members

tom39

Dear members of this forum

Unfortunately, I am increasingly noticing that this is a forum for selling modules of a game. we don't judge the creators either, we know how much work they put into it, but there are a lot of members who can't afford that. Think the members who can't afford it will also leave and stay away from this nice forum. Create more free modules and themes and you will see the forum attract more members

Edited by tom39
  • Like 1

That's probably true. We need some new free mods and things released but seems like the forum itself has gone quiet in the last few months as it is. Its like we hit a peak during COVID and now things are returning to normal post COVID the forum isn't getting the run it was getting. But that's okay. Something for management to look at and consider and if time is an issue or whatever it is to help the scenario.

• Like 1

Tough pill to swallow if you can’t afford $20 then you probably shouldn’t be spending money, don’t know people financial situation but the economy is crashing atleast in America so I’ll highly recommend putting the time and money you do have into something that can create passive income instead complaining about a price or just try learning to create the mods you can’t afford. Mods actually use to be higher back in the day than compared to now. 

Scripting is not my strong point. But I can contribute with what I can.

I can provide some free designs for GL Engine. But someone has to take the job of scripting them.

That will make it possible for people creating free games with the looks they want to zero bucks. Feel free to contact me if you wanna script some free designs for GL.

Also if someone is interested in owning a mafia game i need a partner for www.eumafia.com who can bring the game back to life. (fully working and fun game, i just havent had the time to promote it the way it deserves).

Edited by cobraz
  • Like 1

The fact that 60% of the modules are paid and 40% are free is a bit of a problem it makes the initial investment to start a game very high, Thats why I've reduced the price of GL premium.

I have been releasing mods for free lately but only a few people will release stuff for free. Granted big mods shouldn't be free as it has to pay for the developers time. my rule of thumb is if it took less than a hour to code ill give it away for free.

Feel free to suggest some small mods and ill see what i can do.

Ill also happily code up any themes for GL.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...