MakeWebGames

Game Showoff June 2022

Dayo

I thought about starting a new monthly thread of games people are working on, I would love to see what is being made with GL and other engines.

Rules

1. 1 Post per game per month
  2. Up to 3 screenshots per game, please limit the size of each screen shot to a height of 300px. To do this double click the image in the editor and this will give you options to edit.
  3. Single link to the game ... with no referral option
  4. No bashing other games, we're all here to make games.
  • Like 2

• Dayo featured and pinned this topic

Infamous Wars

Screenshots are on the main login page. Using Mccodes core orignally but highly modified over the last 4 years of work so far.
Not posted screenshots here due to the 300px limit. but there are some outdated ones on the home page or a newer one on my profile header here.

I havent done any real advertisment yet as its not fully ready for full public release.

6 hours ago, peterisgb said:

Infamous Wars

Screenshots are on the main login page. Using Mccodes core orignally but highly modified over the last 4 years of work so far.
Not posted screenshots here due to the 300px limit. but there are some outdated ones on the home page or a newer one on my profile header here.

I havent done any real advertisment yet as its not fully ready for full public release.

I only added the 300px limit as the pages would get long, but if you click on the screenshots they expand with light box 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been working on my game since December, 2020. This was a COVID lockdown project and learning tool I created to upskill. I have slowly been adding on and refining as I go to what I want the game to be like (not just looks but how its played, economy and players advance). The game is called Ninja Unleashed (url Naruto-unleashed as that is what I originally named it but felt a more generic name was needed for the game title but still known as NU) which is a project based on the Anime Naruto. I made a version of this game back in 2010 which had about 3k players and eventually I closed the game because I was in over my head with trying to keep people happy rather than having a focused outlook and just added stuff with no purpose in the end. So, figured I'd have a another crack and felt doing something that wasn't crime/mafia related and had to be converted to a different genre would add some appeal to keep going but also some degree of difficulty. I haven't opened registration but can be found using the same GL line. I think I still have a registration issue as you need to select a village to be part of. I still have loads to add as it turns out as I thought I was closer than I was back in Nov 2021. The fun part is that the game has 3 economies, world, clan and village. The village will have similar controls to what you know as Gangs. In a Village you reap rewards of what is known as properties where the village owns them and the leaders will give money out to each player to help them get stronger and advance through the ranks which is setup to be a grind. The clan (gang) is its own economy only because you can earn money etc from it. The world economy is made from the items being sold etc and is all calculated so players know how much is spent etc and the fact I love statistics lol I've had some unreal help to this point which I am grateful. I still haven't quite decided if I will actually release the game and just keep having fun building. Anyway that's the story for the moment.

https://naruto-unleashed.com/

login page of game.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Canjucks said:

I've been working on my game since December, 2020. This was a COVID lockdown project and learning tool I created to upskill. I have slowly been adding on and refining as I go to what I want the game to be like (not just looks but how its played, economy and players advance). The game is called Ninja Unleashed (url Naruto-unleashed as that is what I originally named it but felt a more generic name was needed for the game title but still known as NU) which is a project based on the Anime Naruto. I made a version of this game back in 2010 which had about 3k players and eventually I closed the game because I was in over my head with trying to keep people happy rather than having a focused outlook and just added stuff with no purpose in the end. So, figured I'd have a another crack and felt doing something that wasn't crime/mafia related and had to be converted to a different genre would add some appeal to keep going but also some degree of difficulty. I haven't opened registration but can be found using the same GL line. I think I still have a registration issue as you need to select a village to be part of. I still have loads to add as it turns out as I thought I was closer than I was back in Nov 2021. The fun part is that the game has 3 economies, world, clan and village. The village will have similar controls to what you know as Gangs. In a Village you reap rewards of what is known as properties where the village owns them and the leaders will give money out to each player to help them get stronger and advance through the ranks which is setup to be a grind. The clan (gang) is its own economy only because you can earn money etc from it. The world economy is made from the items being sold etc and is all calculated so players know how much is spent etc and the fact I love statistics lol I've had some unreal help to this point which I am grateful. I still haven't quite decided if I will actually release the game and just keep having fun building. Anyway that's the story for the moment.

https://naruto-unleashed.com/

login page of game.jpg

Cool premise mate, I know that one of the more popular games based in this space closed down over a year or so ago so you might have a bit of a gap in the market for this target audience! Best of luck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vlad said:

Cool premise mate, I know that one of the more popular games based in this space closed down over a year or so ago so you might have a bit of a gap in the market for this target audience! Best of luck!

Thanks 😀

Gotta shamelessly plug my game, Prison Struggle, we revived the game after acquiring it from its owner. We've made lots of modifications and improvements over the 2 years that we've led the game, including a mobile theme so you can play on the go. We have around 190 daily active players, and a vibrant thriving community.

https://prisonstruggle.com/ - Register Now for Free!

Prison Struggle is a MMORPG that will take you through the life of a real prison inmate. You will have to earn your reputation from the inside while keeping activities on the outside flowing, a necessity if you are going to be able to restart your life after your release.

Your rise to the top of the inmate civilization will not be easy, you will face other inmates that will be just as willing to fight, mug and forge gang alliances as they look to climb to the top of the social ladder.

You thought your last spell inside was bad?

Prison has just got a whole lot worse!!!

image.thumb.png.e8c0dd4f2350a3315867e18219c8a671.png

• Like 6

• Dayo unlocked this topic
  • Dayo locked this topic