MakeWebGames

Selling MafiaShot.com

Eurogangster

17 hours ago, Eurogangster said:

This is out of the rules because you are trying to manipulate the auction.

Next time you are out.

You have made your offer , but because you don't want to spend more you start spreading this. None will take the game and run it as it is.

Also everyone knows that they don't buy an active game.

So play fair for everyone else and don't do that because you can't afford more.

Thanks a lot

And also members are inactive but not untargeted.

That means that every member searched and found Mafiashot while they were searching mafia browser games.

Wow I didn't wait that from you canjucks .

All the bugs are fixable and they are not a galore of important bugs as you said .

This game gave more than 7000 in less than 1 year , this something means 😉

All the potentials buyers knows that they are buying the game as it is .

Of course any new owner should fix some stuff or should re market all the members by announcing the relaunch of Mafiashot e.t.c

So clearly everyone can understand the reason canjucks is trying to manipulate the auction.

Of course there are some bugs but not fatal and for sure fixable. You don't need to be an experienced game owner to understand that every game has bugs 🙂

Everything he said was facts. 

I can confirm that mafiashot has bought most if not all my paid mods.

Also when did it become ok to demand people sell their stuff at a lower price because you said so? The seller is able to set a price and it’s up to you to pay it or walk away. Yes there may be bugs and the core may be out of date but these are all things that can be fixed. While the economy may be hard to keep under control most games have this issue and I’m actually working on a free mod to help with this.

as for an inactive user base I see that as a whole load of users that I can promote your new game too.

but if I was to buy a game things I would want to know are:

1) what mods have been purchased

2) what mods have you made yourself

3) how old/what version is the engine 

4) proof of income (screenshots or ACP will not be good enough as both can be doctored) I’m pretty sure you can run a PayPal report that you can share over something like zoom for potential buyers

5) a count of users with “good”/valid email addresses using something like https://www.codexworld.com/verify-email-address-check-if-real-exists-domain-php/

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dayo said:

I can confirm that mafiashot has bought most if not all my paid mods.

Also when did it become ok to demand people sell their stuff at a lower price because you said so? The seller is able to set a price and it’s up to you to pay it or walk away. Yes there may be bugs and the core may be out of date but these are all things that can be fixed. While the economy may be hard to keep under control most games have this issue and I’m actually working on a free mod to help with this.

as for an inactive user base I see that as a whole load of users that I can promote your new game too.

but if I was to buy a game things I would want to know are:

1) what mods have been purchased

2) what mods have you made yourself

3) how old/what version is the engine 

4) proof of income (screenshots or ACP will not be good enough as both can be doctored) I’m pretty sure you can run a PayPal report that you can share over something like zoom for potential buyers

5) a count of users with “good”/valid email addresses using something like https://www.codexworld.com/verify-email-address-check-if-real-exists-domain-php/

That is exactly what I have been asking for @Dayo I will buy this off of him for the asking price if he can show proof of these. I am still waiting for that.

17 minutes ago, Eurogangster said:

I have already sent you 2 hours and more the proof of PayPal in private message.

I'm sorry that notification did not show up I just took a look. 

What version is the engine 

What mods have you bought 

What mods have you made 

That is all I need to know now 

19 minutes ago, 2gatz said:

What mods have you made 

It's OK. 

Great I ll write down now.

19 minutes ago, 2gatz said:

What mods have you made 

Informations sent ! @2gatz

Edited by Eurogangster

15 hours ago, Dayo said:

Also when did it become ok to demand people sell their stuff at a lower price because you said so? The seller is able to set a price and it’s up to you to pay it or walk away.

I assume this is directed at me? I never made any demands about price. I said from the start it this was about buyer beware. I have no issue with someone setting a price, this was a make an offer anyway. If Euro set his price publicly I would probably have said nothing. I would hope the verifications would follow still.

This wasn't about Euro being vouched for. I have and maintain that I was interested only in the product. I felt a need to voice my opinion having played the game. This is the same as a product review we all want them but we really want the positive ones.

Furthermore I never made this a personal attack on Euro (he made one on me though showing his true colours about trust in any potential transaction). If my honesty has gotten the better of me then so be it I can't help that.

I do wish the new owner all the best and hope sincerely they can make the game reach its potential. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...