MakeWebGames

Selling MafiaShot.com

Eurogangster

Hello guys,

I can't keep the game due that I need to do 2 works because I have 3 kids.

MS gas big potentials , great domain name and organic traffic.

Please if you are interested just send your offer here [email protected] and in 7 days we ll pick up the best offer.

We can accept payment with PayPal or even with crypto ( BTC, ETH, BNB or SFM )

Regards

Not a bad looking site But i do see bugs, and why build it on WordPress ? There are many errors on this site I would not offer more then $100 for it But I would not want the domain I would only want a back up of the site. I see you have other games on the site as well do they come with it ? I just picked apart your whole website in 5 minutes.  

some games.jpg

6 minutes ago, 2gatz said:

Not a bad looking site But i do see bugs, and why build it on WordPress ? There are many errors on this site I would not offer more then $100 for it But I would not want the domain I would only want a back up of the site. I see you have other games on the site as well do they come with it ? I just picked apart your whole website in 5 minutes.  

some games.jpg

LooL something wrong you are looking. First my game is not in WordPress.

Second I don't have any of the game you listed above hehe hehe probably you saw a different site ???

This is from your website mafiashot.com. take a look you tell me why this is there

index.zip

explain this if you do not have wordpress https://mafiashot.com/blog/wp-login.php?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fmafiashot.com%2Fblog%2Fwp-admin%2F&reauth=1

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"

>
<channel>
	<title>
	Comments on: BattleStar Universe Browser Game	</title>
	<atom:link href="https://mafiashot.com/blog/index.php/2020/12/26/battlestar-universe-browser-game/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<link>https://mafiashot.com/blog/index.php/2020/12/26/battlestar-universe-browser-game/</link>
	<description>Fight For Your Survival</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 26 Dec 2020 20:17:09 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<sy:updatePeriod>
	hourly	</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>
	1	</sy:updateFrequency>
	<generator>https://wordpress.org/?v=5.6.8</generator>
</channel>
</rss>

7 minutes ago, 2gatz said:

Ok now it makes sense sorry I like to examine everything that is for sale lol. 

That's correct. 

Now about the 100$ it's very low mate.

I have many mods purchased or created by me or some friends and also a great domain name with great SEO and organic traffic.

Anyone who makes an offer must know what they're getting- blown economy , bugs galore, huge inactive playing list. You might get lucky to fix it and get a return on investment but having played it thr most loyal people have left. Just a fair warning so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Happy to share my playing notes

23 minutes ago, Canjucks said:

Anyone who makes an offer must know what they're getting- blown economy , bugs galore, huge inactive playing list. You might get lucky to fix it and get a return on investment but having played it thr most loyal people have left. Just a fair warning so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Share away would love to know your opinion on this as well.

1 hour ago, Canjucks said:

This is out of the rules because you are trying to manipulate the auction.

Next time you are out.

You have made your offer , but because you don't want to spend more you start spreading this. None will take the game and run it as it is.

Also everyone knows that they don't buy an active game.

So play fair for everyone else and don't do that because you can't afford more.

Thanks a lot

And also members are inactive but not untargeted.

That means that every member searched and found Mafiashot while they were searching mafia browser games.

Wow I didn't wait that from you canjucks .

All the bugs are fixable and they are not a galore of important bugs as you said .

This game gave more than 7000 in less than 1 year , this something means 😉

All the potentials buyers knows that they are buying the game as it is .

Of course any new owner should fix some stuff or should re market all the members by announcing the relaunch of Mafiashot e.t.c

So clearly everyone can understand the reason canjucks is trying to manipulate the auction.

Of course there are some bugs but not fatal and for sure fixable. You don't need to be an experienced game owner to understand that every game has bugs 🙂

Edited by Eurogangster

I'm not manipulating anything or affordability. I felt it was in any buyers best interest to know what state the game currently is in before purchasing. I'm only speaking the truth bud and for you it's a reality check. If someone still wants to pay overs then fine good luck to them. 

My offer is officially withdrawn. Good luck. 

3 hours ago, Canjucks said:

I'm not manipulating anything or affordability. I felt it was in any buyers best interest to know what state the game currently is in before purchasing. I'm only speaking the truth bud and for you it's a reality check. If someone still wants to pay overs then fine good luck to them. 

My offer is officially withdrawn. Good luck. 

Mate you do and you don't understand.

Imagine that only Dayo and Dave mods worth much more than 200$ which is your offer. Their mods also are fully buggy and worthless ?

I am also saying the truth mate and people can verify it.

Your offer was already too low so you didn't need to withdrawn it .

Have a nice day.

Edited by Eurogangster

You can verify you have a game and you made an investment.  This doesn't take away from the fact the core engine is massively put of date either. Trying to compare to quality developers like Dayo and Dave is insulting and offensive. Don't drag them threw the mud because your product doesn't stack up.

5 minutes ago, Canjucks said:

You can verify you have a game and you made an investment.  This doesn't take away from the fact the core engine is massively put of date either. Trying to compare to quality developers like Dayo and Dave is insulting and offensive. Don't drag them threw the mud because your product doesn't stack up.

Lol i dont drag them i just mention that  i have all their mods in this game worth over 200$.
Mate i am sorry to say that but you have serious issues . When someone rejects you doesnt mean you need to react like this.

Of course possible investors will check what mods i have in the game, what mods i have created, what mods some of my friends created or even the theme .

So ok everyone heared what you wanted to say they can decide who is wrong.
Please stop all this misinformation and just ignore us.

Have a nice day

Edited by Eurogangster

Lol no you brought up unrelated things bud. If you updated your codes you'd have less bugs for a start even running the core on the latest release for a start. 

The game is worthless because of your games economy end of story. No amount of investment will fix it so stop being ignorant to the games problems. You're best closing it down than ripping someone off saying you paid x x x for this and that. The thing you forgot was maintaining the bloody thing.  

Lol if i you know about games , games economy can be fixed .
Before MS ( 10 years ago ) i had one of the most popular mafia games called Eurogangster.

So please let me know better than you.

Have a nice day mate and please stop bothering me here  otherwise i will report you to the team.

You called me thief and scammer . Its my last call about this next i ll report admins and you ll get banned.

The admins and some members knows that i am loyal member and developer here .

@Dayo@URBANZ

Edited by Eurogangster

@Eurogangster but @Canjucks has a valid point on a few things.

1st is it true you have never updated the core of this game. 

2nd. Let's see a list of these mods and what they do. A lot of mod for GLv2 are free so if your claiming they are worth so much prove it.

3rd. It does have a bugs not a big deal but tell people. List all knowin bugs and issues.

4th. When selling something you just can not say I have example.com it is for sale bid now. That tells everyone nothing. So explain your game. 

What core does it use? 

What mods does it have? Free mods do not count.

What issues and bugs need to be fixed? 

What are all the features name and list them.

Why you have never updated it? 

How many actual active players? Inactive do not count.

Would updating the core break the game? If you can not update the core new plugins since gl-2 will not work?

Show your google analytics. This will prove if your site name is as good as you say. Also it will show activity. I hope you have this set up. 

Also if you claim it made $7000 last year we also need proof of this. And no not from an admin panel that can be manipulated by changing code. An actual screenshot of PayPal or your payment platform with your personal info blacked out. 

You have a ton of red flags. If the proper information was avaliable and proof and the core was upto date this would sell fast.

But as of right now you have showin nothing but this

Selling MafiaShot.com bid now

Edited by 2gatz

24 minutes ago, 2gatz said:

@Eurogangster but @Canjucks has a valid point on a few things.

1st is it true you have never updated the core of this game. 

2nd. Let's see a list of these mods and what they do. A lot of mod for GLv2 are free so if your claiming they are worth so much prove it.

3rd. It does have a bugs not a big deal but tell people. List all knowin bugs and issues.

4th. When selling something you just can not say I have example.com it is for sale bid now. That tells everyone nothing. So explain your game. 

What core does it use? 

What mods does it have? Free mods do not count.

What issues and bugs need to be fixed? 

What are all the features name and list them.

Why you have never updated it? 

How many actual active players? Inactive do not count.

Would updating the core break the game? If you can not update the core new plugins since gl-2 will not work?

Show your google analytics. This will prove if your site name is as good as you say. Also it will show activity. I hope you have this set up. 

Also if you claim it made $7000 last year we also need proof of this. And no not from an admin panel that can be manipulated by changing code. An actual screenshot of PayPal or your payment platform with your personal info blacked out. 

You have a ton of red flags. If the proper information was avaliable and proof and the core was upto date this would sell fast.

But as of right now you have showin nothing but this

Selling MafiaShot.com bid now

The core was never updated because i was working and one friend also if he wants to show up he can say his name and we were working on the code by our selfs.
We have fixed many security errors from GL v2 .
Of course mate i dont promote the free mods. I just mentioned the paid modules.
I have bought most of the PAID mods from the MarketPlace( @Dayo  can confirm that ) + plus many customs.
Right now the active players are few under 10 because we have stopped marketing it , that doesnt mean that someone cant do a re-launch of Mafiashot and attract those people back. In the good days we had around 70-100 active 24h/24h

About analytics i ll just add you the stats from 1 Jan 2022 until now .
About paypal i ll never post screenshots from there for many reasons.

But everything in MS is clear mate.

The core was never updated because i was working and one friend also if he wants to show up he can say his name and we were working on the code by our selfs.
We have fixed many security errors from GL v2 .
Of course mate i dont promote the free mods. I just mentioned the paid modules.
I have bought most of the PAID mods from the MarketPlace( @Dayo  can confirm that ) + plus many customs.
Right now the active players are few under 10 because we have stopped marketing it , that doesnt mean that someone cant do a re-launch of Mafiashot and attract those people back. In the good days we had around 70-100 active 24h/24h

About analytics i ll just add you the stats from 1 Jan 2022 until now .
About paypal i ll never post screenshots from there for many reasons.

But everything in MS is clear mate.

analy.png

Edited by Eurogangster

And what are the reasons for PayPal? You can easily blackout your personal info using paint. But claim you made $7000 last year needs to be proven. Your analytics says otherwise. 

PayPal will show the truth. Anyone can make an admin panel say what ever they want it to say. If you can not show proof you made this much money. Why announce it? 

Everyone knows text based games are a dying cause but a most of us still love them and work with them. I run many games, own my own business's that I work at full time and have 5 kids and still manage my sites and games just fine. 

It seems like you just lost interest in your game and gave up. To ask for $700 that is 10% of your revenue last year ? Well show us proof. I think the reason you will not show proof is the game did not make $7000 I think it made less then $700. So prove me wrong. I already told you prove it to me and I would buy it myself. 

2 minutes ago, 2gatz said:

And what are the reasons for PayPal? You can easily blackout your personal info using paint. But claim you made $7000 last year needs to be proven. Your analytics says otherwise. 

PayPal will show the truth. Anyone can make an admin panel say what ever they want it to say. If you can not show proof you made this much money. Why announce it? 

Everyone knows text based games are a dying cause but a most of us still love them and work with them. I run many games, own my own business's that I work at full time and have 5 kids and still manage my sites and games just fine. 

It seems like you just lost interest in your game and gave up. To ask for $700 that is 10% of your revenue last year ? Well show us proof. I think the reason you will not show proof is the game did not make $7000 I think it made less then $700. So prove me wrong. I already told you prove it to me and I would buy it myself. 

Ok i ll post you the paypal details but how i do that ? I went in the Activity added from 1 January 2021 until now but it doesnt show me a Sum Amount .
Where in paypal there is the option just to show the total sum and then i ll just screen shot it