MakeWebGames

Free to cheap coder/developer needed

Dustin Rohel

2 hours ago, Dustin Rohel said:

I'm new at this and don't understand much if this yet...

Where do I go in cpanel?

Howdy,

Log into your cPanel and start the file manager and navigate to the /lib directory, open the file basic_error_handler.php and make the edit advised by MTG above i.e set the DEBUG constant to true instead of the false that will be there now (line 31 by default).

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Dustin Rohel said:

Will try that, thanks

That just made the error show up on main page...

A critical error has occurred, and page execution has stopped. Below are the details:
1690: BIGINT value is out of range in '`mafialan_mccode`.`users`.`crimexp` + 10000000000'

Thats what I get from crimes now

Actually that is the expected/required response to your actions and used to determine just what is going wrong with the code, it will allow someone to know whats going on and help you fix it.

And what you see/read is in fact whats wrong, as the code is executed on line 1690 it stops with an 'out of range' error likely due to the the very high number displayed (10000000000) I suspect you may need to make an adjustment in the database to accommodate all those digits. 

I just now note the error message is no longer displayed on your site, did you get it sorted then?

Cheers.

Edited by CrazyElk