MakeWebGames

Gaming Servers

MNG

17 hours ago, MNG said:

Anyone ever set up a gaming server if so, whats your experience with setting them up and some tips for a newbie trying to sell game servers.

You mean for a PBBG? I've setup MWG's hosting and both WHM / cPanel servers for my other games along with an entirely custom CentOS 8 stack for another further game I have.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave said:

You mean for a PBBG? I've setup MWG's hosting and both WHM / cPanel servers for my other games along with an entirely custom CentOS 8 stack for another further game I have.

It’s so hot when you talk like that 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/6/2021 at 8:09 AM, Dave said:

More like in the rust, dayz, role playing fields. I read guides and such but haven’t tested myself. Going to split my dedicated server into a few servers just to play around with but just curious on others experience when coming to actually playing and connecting them ya know.

44 minutes ago, MNG said:

More like in the rust, dayz, role playing fields. I read guides and such but haven’t tested myself. Going to split my dedicated server into a few servers just to play around with but just curious on others experience when coming to actually playing and connecting them ya know.

I've only ever used sites already dedicated to setting them up. I've never setup my own

25 minutes ago, Veramys said:

I've only ever used sites already dedicated to setting them up. I've never setup my own

So far it doesn’t really seem hard to config and set them up but again I still haven’t tested myself yet just doing research. I just thought it would be cool to have my own rust server to invite my friends or to sell them to people to rent monthly.