MakeWebGames

[GLV2] [MOD] [FREE] Hospital

Dayo

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Last i checked, most battle systems that have a hospital system with it will only put a player in the hospital if they hit 0. But most attack systems are a one click automation which means it'll go til someone has zero health. But there are the rare cases where its attack by attack, meaning you have to click to do damage and thus once you've made a player or you yourself hits 0, you'll go to the hospital.

Ah right then. Well then if that's the case, then I assume it's meant to just put users in the hospital the second they get shot... This is assuming there aren't any ways of the shot being missed the first time and the person shooting is the one who gets shot. @Dayo We need your expertise 😂

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had similar issues where I made some edits to fix it so when health is below 100 you go to hospital. Its the whole thing of when you get attacked your health goes to some stupid number. Then you got to sort the go to hospital if below 100 after an attack. The percentage showing up correctly is another issue. From memory after fixing the health to be between 0-100 i was able to get the percentage show correctly.

tbh there was no db file ont he hospital zip so im struggling a bit with that not to talk that the mccodes theme the health bar does not change accoridng to the user health which is weird tbh im not sure the health decrease is even being saved everything is being based on total amount of health for rank but nothing on the current health idk i feel that all ym files and db is messed up ive been fiixing slowly but dang a lot fo wasted time when could be fixed easily on installation

On 3/6/2021 at 7:57 PM, Fabionuno said:

tbh there was no db file ont he hospital zip so im struggling a bit with that not to talk that the mccodes theme the health bar does not change accoridng to the user health which is weird tbh im not sure the health decrease is even being saved everything is being based on total amount of health for rank but nothing on the current health idk i feel that all ym files and db is messed up ive been fiixing slowly but dang a lot fo wasted time when could be fixed easily on installation

To send a user to hospital you need to update the hospital timer, look at the hospital mod and look for updateTimer(“hospital” 

the thing si usertimers is not adding any hostpital timer tbh i dont think its adding anyhting is utid suppose ot be sue rid? cause it only goes form 1 to 3 but yeah theres no hospital there and im not sur ehow that is isnerted caus ei tried ot add a function to add the utid utdesc and uttime when the user is killed but also it did not insert anythign there so im totally clueless