MakeWebGames

Knights of Lyroth

InverTed

Okay, so I did previously create a subject called Game Name TBD, after heavy thought, I have decided to use "Knights of Lyroth".

Genre: Fantasy MMORPG

Story Main Point: To defend the motherland.

Knights of Lyroth is extremely early in development, while that remains true I am seeking the following type of people to try and help this game come to fruition and do it nicely.

- Content Writer (Preferably someone who can tell a good story, even if their full of it)
- A photoshop or other image editor guru (This game will have a large amount of NPC's, Shop Keeps, Locations, quests, and much more)

All I ask in any candidate is they have an ethic to get things done, and can do them working with a group. Feel free to post here if you think you would want to help, or message me. I try to be on at least once a day. The people I will accept are NOT limited to the jobs listed above but those are what we require the most. If you think you can help in another way just let me know :)

Edited by InverTed
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, InverTed said:

Bumping up, come on, someone has to be interested in this ? We're making some progress, and want to start getting some people in here ASAP to boost us along ?

Might be better off posting a dedicated thread for finding a writer or graphic designer. Also as there isn't anything to see there isn't really much to comment on.

16 hours ago, InverTed said:

I will be posting some updates on here soon, only reason I didn't make dedicated posts is I didn't want to spam the forums, keep everything in one place, easier to keep track of in the long run lol

It wouldn't be spam don't worry. It would help get attention having a dedicated thread for recruiting. You can still keep your post here as the project updates ?

okay everyone, as I've been struggling to have gotten this lifted in the air, I actually decided to use an Mccodes Lite base script, and am currently in the process of complete teardown and rebuilding. If you want to see the progress, I used 000webhost.com to just allow it to be shown. 

http://mccodesreover.000webhostapp.com

PLEASE if you happen to register, let me know somehow, so I can pass along the confirmation code that lets you pass through the login :)

1 hour ago, InverTed said:

okay everyone, as I've been struggling to have gotten this lifted in the air, I actually decided to use an Mccodes Lite base script, and am currently in the process of complete teardown and rebuilding. If you want to see the progress, I used 000webhost.com to just allow it to be shown. 

http://mccodesreover.000webhostapp.com

PLEASE if you happen to register, let me know somehow, so I can pass along the confirmation code that lets you pass through the login ?

Dead page. 500 error thrown.

image.thumb.png.5ebc117028fc7985be388954f0049acc.png

LOL tis all good, everything has gone haywire since uploading to 000webhost. I'm not exactly sure what you're ccessing as far as the PHP SELF, so it's hard to identify why this popped up. Was this just you attempting to log in? Or? I will be back shortly, and unfortunately I've traveled every file on my account and nothing has broken. Unless you logged in you shouldn't come anywhere near the user_info.php file. As far as that also goes, you don't have an account made. Hmmm.

look at the SQL under notepad++ check and make sure the SQL isnt corrupt example a stray ' can cause major issues so open in notepad++ set to SQL mode and see if there are any discrepencies example greyed text where it should start BLUE for a new TABLE..

Just now, InverTed said:

I do, that's why it's urking me. Technical difficulties LOL I think it was me calling the user_info.php too early, I've relocated it in hopes it fixes it. Try again, and thanks for the patience!

Worked for me

Features Applied As of now:

- Fully able to login & register, requires a 7-Digit Confirmation code
- An extremely versatile inventory system, more added features to come to that
- Training system is implemented(And I promise it's not like what you normally see)
- Create a character
- Switch characters

More will be added soon!

1 minute ago, sniko said:

Invest into a $5/month VPS my dude - DigitalOcean

Only using 000webhost as a temporary means to just display info, everything will be migrated once the project becomes closer to completion, otherwise I'll be losing more money than I'm earning, and tbh, that's just bad for business. I'm "HOPING" I'll be close to a small beta launch by mid/end june, and will have everything migrated by that point :)

Got a "Mini Tutorial" up this morning, reading and clicking the link below the first time will award you with a tutorial pack which gifts gear and HP potions, sole purpose was to give everyone a chance to test the inventory and see it's flexibility. Been through rigorous tests, so hoping it works right for all of you as well.

Now have an active quest system, not quite in it's entirety of course, as it'll have to progress as the game does. But i have a single quest currently out and about, and want a few people to test it! If you have any issues, please IM me or post on here so I can address it :)