MakeWebGames

Any Current Successful MCCode Games?

Cronus

Hi guys! Long time no see.

I was just wondering, are there any current MCCodes games out there that are relatively successful/large anymore?

I've been thinking about developing a new game just for poops and laughs but I wasn't sure if it was even worth my time.

I know the ad service I used to use for growing my games recently went out of business so I wasn't sure how the market stood.

Whether it's yours, or someone elses, I'd love to see some current ones that you deem 'successful'.

Also I'm considering doing paid work on the side for people with games.

I've recently graduated college(finally) and gotten a steady job so I find myself with more free time.

Message me with any (serious) inquiries.

Later!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I am in the same boat as you Cronus, been out working on the real world and blow off the dust on the keyboard, I am starting up a mccodes game Come by check it out sometime, gonna have a lot of work to do on it to get in out of the "stone-age". => http://corruptempires.com

I have just started work on a new game as well with my old partner Arson. It will be on SurviveOron.com ... there is really nothing to show yet, and registration is closed. I'll be adding a page to be notified when the game releases at some point. If you want to see what I'm doing with the game check blog.surviveoron.com

Edited by Cronus
added url to project and blog update url

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Cronus, welcome back

battleofthevalley.com still sees 100 users daily without any major reconstruction since opening in 2006!

The owner has just recently sold it this month after 10 long and fairly successful years

​Sex will always sell no matter how good or bad.

• 3 weeks later...