MakeWebGames

What does your desktop look like?

Markku

On my macbook air which I don't do much development on, only when i'm out the house.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1425[/ATTACH]

My desktop I use one monitor for fullscreen apps and the other for file browsers and terminal etc but on my laptop I just use them all on fullscreen apps because the trackpad is so good to use

720860352_ScreenShot2014-05-05at22_19_42.thumb.jpg.aa6e1af63e699663041a6f8738602f9e.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1424[/ATTACH]

I cleaned it up a little bit for you.

Usually there's not one bit of free space at all.

*Eliza Dushku for the win. ;)

Hah, That wallpaper is pretty cool! :D

I'll post mine when I get a chance.

Windows 7 with my custom made background.. I sort of like batman is all I'm saying :D

Can't wait to see! :)

On my macbook air which I don't do much development on, only when i'm out the house.

My desktop I use one monitor for fullscreen apps and the other for file browsers and terminal etc but on my laptop I just use them all on fullscreen apps because the trackpad is so good to use

Looks sweet! :) - I'm so tempted to get a MacBook! :P

I'm going through a major revamp with my Dev hub at home machines. Stay tuned.

We will stay tuned, We all want too see your desktop! xD

Here is my MacBook Pro. It is only a couple weeks old so I dont have any backgrounds let alone all my programs that I need

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1426[/ATTACH]

Looks awesome!

How do you like the MacBook Pro so far? Enjoying it?

I love my Macs. I had a MacBook but it's like 6 years old running 10.5 so. toning is supported anymore so 'twas time for an upgrade. And my iMac is a couple years old and that's still running like a champ

Oooh haha, We have a Mac fanboy! :P just kidding.

Only ever used Mac's? Or have you tried Linux/Windows?

The naming here!

"things"

"stuff"

:D xD

I've done the same, got an amazing Steam collection and rarely play them. There needs to be more hours in the day.

I played on steam for about 1 month, then my gaming PC broke, and I've not replaced it in around 17 months. I had 5 games, played 1, I think :D

//RaiseMoneyForSnikosGamingPC.com

Edited by sniko