MakeWebGames

The Coder - Split From "Why MWG will be dead [...]"

If I was admin, I would drop accounts of people who act idiotic (Like you) and try to destroy the argument on low post quality, like you offer us on such a regular basis.

I already banned him for a week then got demoted, the staff want to keep accounts here, and apparently he is not being a dick enough to be banned permanently.

Wait what? You got demoted for banning him! xD That's just a joke. Hahahaha

Nooo, I got demoted because there were too many admins... still took like a week before I could convince people it was a worthy ban -.-

Nooo, I got demoted because there were too many admins... still took like a week before I could convince people it was a worthy ban -.-

Ah I see. However if it is going to take that long for decisions to be made then maybe the things should be changed a lot more. New guidelines, rules and new disciplinary actions.

What? Whilst you were giving him more warnings I was like:

"I'd suggest temp banning him, hell ban him completely for being a total ass."

Isn't that enough? Hehe. I agree though from when it was first brought up it definitely took to long to come to a agreed action.

And would you look he and his unhelpful comments are still here.

I am off-topic now, sorry.

What? Whilst you were giving him more warnings I was like:

"I'd suggest temp banning him, hell ban him completely for being a total ass."

Isn't that enough? Hehe. I agree though from when it was first brought up it definitely took to long to come to a agreed action.

And would you look he and his unhelpful comments are still here.

I am off-topic now, sorry.

Yet nothing is still being done, I think I gave him 1 or 2 warnings, imo should have been banned outright, oh did you know he was also ban evading? Why can't you ban him now?

Yet nothing is still being done, I think I gave him 1 or 2 warnings, imo should have been banned outright, oh did you know he was also ban evading? Why can't you ban him now?

2 reasons why I cannot ban him.

1): The same issue you ran into, having to convince those higher up.

2): See 1, don't have the permissions to completely ban outright...

Also this is probably not a discussion for this specific thread? - I don't have any qualms about stating my opinions on The Coder's account status in a public way, just don't feel like Guest would appreciate me jacking his thread to talk about The Coder.

I think publicly discussing previous actions against a member of the community shouldn't be happening and is somewhat off topic.

I will personally be creating our banning/infraction policies which will try to maintain a decent level of freedom whilst dealing with those who are consistently causing issues for other members.

[MENTION=69919]!Angel[/MENTION] - fair enough point.

Script - Shutup and stay out of this.

- other stuff was here -

Lets make something clear, if I see one more post where you insult another member or simply attempt to start an argument I will ban you. Frankly I'm bored of reading the crap posted by your account.

!Angel - This is the internet, you'll come across arseholes, man up FGS.

Too many admins? Is that what they told you LOL? Aha.

- - - Updated - - -

!Angel - This is the internet, you'll come across arseholes, man up FGS.

Too many admins? Is that what they told you LOL? Aha.

They need to shut up? Haha.

Any mother****er such as yourself who tells someone to kill themselves deserves total ban! Maybe you dont understand what it is like to lose someone to suicide but some of us do. Get over yourself, i have yet to see 1 piece of quality work from you. For god sakes look at you signature "User Comments - 5% completed. SCRAPED." 5% and scrapped, why? Too lazy? Too hard? Probably both. Get some respect and i'll attempt to take you seriously. You've got more issues than MCCODES, just get the **** out.

Moved posts into a new Chit Chat thread.

Does say discuss what we like, and I don't really see the issue of speaking about past actions.

Considering half of the old staff stuff was public since we moved to VB up until a few weeks - a couple of months ago.

While I can see the point Dave is making about about public decisions, I can also see the other side of it.

At least by having some public, it shows admin etc are attempting to kill of the idiots etc.

Sometimes, it's good for a community to pull in on decisions like that also- think "StackOverflow" style.

At certain levels, users can start to vote to lock questions etc.

Obviously not saying to do that here - just that sometimes public works.

Ahahahahahahaha. Wow, you guys give me jokes. Do carry on.

Enjoy your two week ban sir.

While I can see the point Dave is making about about public decisions, I can also see the other side of it.

At least by having some public, it shows admin etc are attempting to kill of the idiots etc.

Sometimes, it's good for a community to pull in on decisions like that also- think "StackOverflow" style.

At certain levels, users can start to vote to lock questions etc.

Obviously not saying to do that here - just that sometimes public works.

I totally agree. The community should be very involved with the management of the forums, as after all without them there are no forums.

This was just in reference to the issues we had with The Coder and everyones opinion. CB was starting to talk about the reform at this time amongst other things so that situation was not ideal.

Enjoy your two week ban sir.

I totally agree. The community should be very involved with the management of the forums, as after all without them there are no forums.

This was just in reference to the issues we had with The Coder and everyones opinion. CB was starting to talk about the reform at this time amongst other things so that situation was not ideal.

2 week ban is pointless, first off as I mentioned he has other accounts to ban evade, second off, i/you/we know he is going to come back the same as always, so why not just get rid of him permanently?

Maybe they can't get rid of him permanently, there are numerous of ways to bypass a ban on any website, thus is why the ban is not permanent because they rather have him have one account instead of hundreds... This was stated awhile back, when they had to get rid of another user, the only way to get rid of such user, is to IGNORE them and don't feed into what they post, because that is what they are seeking, after awhile they get tired of it and leave on their own.

2 week ban is pointless, first off as I mentioned he has other accounts to ban evade, second off, i/you/we know he is going to come back the same as always, so why not just get rid of him permanently?

If he ban evades then all his accounts will receive a permanent ban. I strongly believe in second chances so I'm not going to outright ban him.

I've already said that if he persists once his ban is lifted that a permanent ban will be put in place.

If he ban evades then all his accounts will receive a permanent ban. I strongly believe in second chances so I'm not going to outright ban him.

I've already said that if he persists once his ban is lifted that a permanent ban will be put in place.

There is second chances then there are 2 warnings and 2 bans...

There is second chances then there are 2 warnings and 2 bans...

I wasn't aware of what warnings and bans he had previously so I'm conducting his punishment from this point onwards.

If you have a real issue with this I welcome you to discuss over Skype/PM.

Haha so much for being banned, he can still dislike posts lmao

Yeah haha. He's still a douche! :D

I guess he's a bad penny. The Coder if you don't understand what I mean:

(idiomatic) A person or thing which is unpleasant, disreputable, or otherwise unwanted, especially one which repeatedly appears at inopportune times.

That sums you up.

Have fun disliking this! :p

Edited by Script47