MakeWebGames

!Angels Web Services

Hello there!

I am opening my doors to the whole of MWG. For the right price, I am willing to create custom modifications for your game, I also do installs and bug fixes

Price List:

• Hourly - $30
  • Game install on your server - $15
  • Custom modification - From $50
  • MCCodes licenses - $60

I am by trade a PHP developer, though my skills do not end there! I have experience in SQL, Javascript (Libraries including: NodeJS (Socket.IO), jQuery), and average skills within the HTML & CSS department.

If you would like one of the above services, please shoot me a PM. Any questions post them below :)

Regards, your friendly !Angel

Oh and here are a few reviews and vouches from other members of the community

Vouch for !Angel, great guy. Talented developer.

I agree with Dave, I have previously had problems with coding and !Angel helped me quite a bit and he knows what he's doing.
Edited by Guest

Hello there!

I am opening my doors to the whole of MWG. For the right price, I am willing to create custom modifications for your game, I also do installs and bug fixes

Price List:

• Hourly - $30
  • MCCodes licenses - $60

I am by trade a PHP developer, though my skills do not end there! I have experience in SQL, Javascript (Libraries including: NodeJS (Socket.IO), jQuery), and average skills within the HTML & CSS department.

If you would like one of the above services, please shoot me a PM. Any questions post them below :)

Could you build me a template ;)

Vouch for !Angel, great guy. Talented developer.

If I ask you to perform "Game install on your server - $15" service, will that cost me $15, or $45?

Also, can you supply some snippets so we can see your quality of code? (Plus neatness, and naming conventions - as someone may need to alter your scripts in the future (for some reason or another) and neat code will make a buyer happy.)

If I ask you to perform "Game install on your server - $15" service, will that cost me $15, or $45?

Also, can you supply some snippets so we can see your quality of code? (Plus neatness, and naming conventions - as someone may need to alter your scripts in the future (for some reason or another) and neat code will make a buyer happy.)

$15

http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/44084-Oo-api?highlight=%21Angel however that is really the only thing on my GH that is half decent, I don't have much to show right now, I intend to bring out a couple of mods for MCCodes over the next couple of months

Hello there!

Price List:

• Hourly - $30
  • MCCodes licenses - $60

Oh and here are a few reviews and vouches from other members of the community

Use this guy talented and knows what he's doing and i've seen his work very good :D

• 1 month later...
You selling any version of mccodes license for 60$?

Specifically V2, if you need another version please let me know.

EDIT: I do have a 2.5

Edited by Guest