MakeWebGames

Soldiers Warfare: Coming soon!

Razor42

Soldiers Warfare is an army themed post apocalyptic text based game that is set in the year 2020. Soldiers Warfare has been in development for over 3 months now and the planned release is 01-03-2014. I am the sole developer of Soldiers Warfare and I am the only one who has been working on the game. The game is based on Mccodes V2 but by the time it is ready for release the usually features within a Mccodes game will be either stripped or re-molded into something much more interesting for the players.

I’ve tried to make Soldiers Warfare into something were progressing through the game actually matters whereas in other games that doesn’t seem to affect your game play massively. I’ve also tried to make sure that things like levelling also play a big part in the game to ensure that the players within the game always have something to aim towards.

Storyline:

After the vicious war in 2015 between America and North Korea erupted into full scale madness the world has never been the same. On June the 3rd is the day everything changed, the day North Korea placed their attack on the White House; The day they took control of America; The day they changed the world as we knew it. They stormed Washington with a swarm of troops, well planned and well executed they took over the White House with deadly force killing anyone in their way and the days to follow became worse. They took the state of Washington hostage, barricading off the area and flooding their troops into America, by this time they had already convinced China, Japan and South Korea to join them on their conquest to control the world, branding them the largest army in the world! As the days followed Korea and their allies held Washington with over 100,000 troops stationed there and they wiped out everyone who was not of their race.

The Korean president Shi-Woo Ye-Jun promised that he would rule the world. They slowly started growing, picking off the states around Korea one by one, growing in power and size as they did, until America had decided enough was enough, they contact England and the rest of Europe whom had decided that Korea had passed enough boundaries to warrant an attack to clear them from American land.

After several years of war, cities were destroyed, thousands of men had died and the war had spread throughout the world. Several countries had decided to team up with the Koreans including the French, the Spanish and various other countries. January 5th 2022, the war had been waging for 7 years and America’s want change!

Main Feature List:

1: Missions System – The game has a custom built in missions system that allows players to play through a storyline and complete missions to help advance through the storyline. Through the storyline you’ll meet many different characters, learn how to play the game and earn some generous rewards from the different characters you will meet. The storyline within the mission system continues from where the storyline above left off and puts you in the position of a young man who wants to learn, rise and conquer. You’ll start off in Washington trying to restore your city and wipe out the Koreans who keep a foothold of the city.

2: Buildings System – The buildings system replaces the original housing system that we see in the majority text based games. You’ll need to collect resources from scavenging, missions and various other things to help build your buildings. Buildings will take time to complete, they’ll have certain level requirements, they’ll cost money to build and they’ll have certain resource requirements that you will need to build them. You’ll also be able to rent out buildings, sell them, and own multiple buildings. As well as boosting you will, buildings will boost your health also.

3: Resources – Resources will play a huge roll within Soldiers Warfare, There are six basic resources which you can collect in the game and they can be gained through missions, scavenging in the woods, on the streets or at a scrap yard or by purchasing them from the resources market. Resources will be used to build buildings and a source of income as players will be able to sell them to other players on the resources market.

And many more which can’t be told yet!!

I had a similar idea for buildings when i was building my army based game, you could build several types of buildings for your base. Defensive and attacking ones, Research ones (makes building cheaper and unlocks diffrent types of buildings), factorys (generates income) etc ... this would add a nice dimension to the game ;)

A few updates regarding whats been happening in regards to the development of Soldiers Warfare since my last post...

1: The original forums system has been stripped out and replaced with SMF forums.

2: I have just finished implementing a player class system which allows players to select between 5 classes which will have various different benefits throughout the game including things such as scavenging bonuses, discounts in stores and much much more.

3: All the in-game features have been re-themed to fit with the games genre.

4: All the in-game content has been planned including things like missions, duties, drills, buildings etc.

then show us the proof then

Someone is a tad bit nosey eh? Honestly this is between Phantom and Razor.

Now if it is true and Razor did sell this template to Phantom then I am sure he will have 0 problems issuing a DMCA to his host. So I would reccomend that those two duke it out privately and not on this topic at least since that would be off topic

Login details: test/test

If anyone wants to check it out :)

Had a quick look and found the followings:

- Your donator icons are missing on your users online page

- I personally don't like the explore as it's a lot of buttons everywhere

- Try make your gym page more appealing as it's just standard. (if you want your game to be different to others)

- Spice your SMF forums instead of just keeping it simple... Try adding a theme that matches your game template?

- Your donate page doesn't match your template

- Your tutorial page doesn't have a tutorial for all features...

- Your contact link on your login is broken..

- Make your authenticate page match your template (when you enter your login details wrong)

Good luck with the game mate

Edited by danger boy

Someone is a tad bit nosey eh? Honestly this is between Phantom and Razor.

Now if it is true and Razor did sell this template to Phantom then I am sure he will have 0 problems issuing a DMCA to his host. So I would reccomend that those two duke it out privately and not on this topic at least since that would be off topic

come on kyle u know me that well i not that nosey i agree with u on 1 thing though they should talk in private but i am not nosey

Paypal Proof -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1312[/ATTACH]

Mail Proof -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1313[/ATTACH]

I can also show the messages on MWG.

Just so you know, screenshots are not the best evidence because even they can be forged which I'm not saying this is the case because who wouod really go through all the trouble of faking something that's just £10.

But like what was previously posted you can go through and file a DMCA with his host demanding them to either:

1. Ask him to remove all the images and files
  2. If No.1 fails then they can take further action and:

1. Remove the files for him
    2. Suspend/terminate the account (whichever they decide)