MakeWebGames

Soldiers Warfare: Coming soon!

Razor42

Login details: test/test

If anyone wants to check it out :)

Had a quick look and found the followings:

- Your donator icons are missing on your users online page

- I personally don't like the explore as it's a lot of buttons everywhere

- Try make your gym page more appealing as it's just standard. (if you want your game to be different to others)

- Spice your SMF forums instead of just keeping it simple... Try adding a theme that matches your game template?

- Your donate page doesn't match your template

- Your tutorial page doesn't have a tutorial for all features...

- Your contact link on your login is broken..

- Make your authenticate page match your template (when you enter your login details wrong)

Good luck with the game mate

Thank you for your advice,

I have changed the donate page to match the template and I have changed the explore page to make it neater. cleaner and easier to read and I'll be working on the rest of your points today and tomorrow.

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'key, status) VALUES('', 'dayo', 'e4da3b7fbbce2345d7772b0674a318d5', '0')' at line 1
Query was INSERT INTO email_verification (id, playername, key, status) VALUES('', 'dayo', 'e4da3b7fbbce2345d7772b0674a318d5', '0')

Also input boxes on register need work as do the login input boxes/submit button.

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'key, status) VALUES('', 'dayo', 'e4da3b7fbbce2345d7772b0674a318d5', '0')' at line 1
Query was INSERT INTO email_verification (id, playername, key, status) VALUES('', 'dayo', 'e4da3b7fbbce2345d7772b0674a318d5', '0')

Also input boxes on register need work as do the login input boxes/submit button.

What link did you use to sign up?

...Still using an algorithm cracked in 1996?

Nice secure password, by the way. I can't believe you managed to get passed password validation gates with the password string "5".

I'm not sending them a password? I'm sending them a link to click to verify their email with? That's why the table is "key" not "password".

ind im guessing you are using something like md5(mt_rand(1, 1000)) to generate the string, this would be mega easy to crack, yo can do a simple str_shuffle to make it alot harder ;)

It could be worse than that, judging by the number it could even be your ID just md5'd haha

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for someone to come and work with me here on Soldiers Warfare. The game has 100+ registered players and iv already added some cool new features aswell as currently working one major change to the game and have a coder working on another major feature add for the game.

I have spent a lot of money on the game so far on custom mods and custom graphics work aswell as a bit on advertising and running and maintaining the game and I feel it has great potential.

I need someone who is experienced with PHP & MySQL and preferably JavaScript. Someone how can work on their own initiative and have the ability to build custom features from scratch aswell as upgrading and adding to the current feature set.

The reason I am looking for a partner is I need someone to help me implement the work that needs doing as there just isn't enough time in the world for me to get everything done that needs doing. I was planning on selling the game but due to the time and money I have invested I have decided this is not a route I am looking to take anymore.

I am willing to offer a % of the game to someone who'd be willing to work along side me.

If you are interested or have any questions post below or PM me.