MakeWebGames

Pkmn Rpg #2 admin needed

CruZer

Veramis - Why are you been an arsehole? How can someone be intentionally illiterate? He is from India so his first language isn't English.

Cruzer you should look on Ragezone.com They are a lot of people look to make a team.

Don't listen to this arsehole. Good luck with your project.

Most browsers these days give a spelling option. Meaning that if you misspell a word it will tell you. Someone that is looking for a partner on a game should be more professional and use proper grammar. No matter that he's from India or not. Spelling and grammar errors like his do not look professional and do indeed look like he's being purposefully illiterate.

• Like 1

@cruzer:

First off good luck on your search but I believe I have told you before that it may be a little difficult without a budget or a promise of monetary gains. I understand you maybe looking for someone to code the game for you and in return a 100% partnership but chances are you probably won't find one especially with the lack of details you provide. For example:

1. What are you bringing to the game
  2. Why should someone partner with you (semi relates to #1)?
  3. What are some details of the game

You will probably need to open it up more and let people know what's going on.

@veramis:

No need to be such a prick about it. I would like to see you go to another forum to a language you don't naturally speak and post in there and sound 100% literate. Chances are you won't. As long as people know what he is posting about its all good in da hood so just relax especially when talking about professionalism because to be honest you don't sound that professional mocking/making fun of people if you do decide to work with people.

• Like 2

I wouldn't be posting in a forum with a language I don't speak so I think we're good on that front. He's not even making an attempt to sound literate or professional. And I'm a prick to everyone. Just my natural attitude shining through. Also I mostly don't include people in my work. Why? Cause I don't trust people very easily, been screwed over too many times now and It's hard to put faith in many people.

• 5 years later...
21 hours ago, CruZer said:

Thank for the support @KyleMassacre & @Zettieee. I never thought I would revisit this forum and go through what I posted years ago. BTW I hope, I do sound professional now @Veramis.

On the contrary, I did learn PHP, SQL, etc, and created a game myself which live now with 22k+ users. Also, I m now a Unity3D Game Developer.

Cheers!

What's yo game link, if ya don't mind me asking :D

@Veramis, @MNG & @Shades The link to my game is [https://pkmnreborn.com] .I know its a Pokemon game and using their name is illegitimate, But I m Pokemon fan and created this game for fun no monetary profits.  

I hope you people will like my work. I have recently created a discord bot, which is integrated with the game as well. The also features ajax battle, maps and custom forums and chatroom.  

• Like 1

On 7/14/2019 at 8:21 PM, CruZer said:

@Veramis, @MNG & @Shades The link to my game is [https://pkmnreborn.com] .I know its a Pokemon game and using their name is illegitimate, But I m Pokemon fan and created this game for fun no monetary profits.  

I hope you people will like my work. I have recently created a discord bot, which is integrated with the game as well. The also features ajax battle, maps and custom forums and chatroom.  

Your BBCode engine is open to be exploited btw, especially with persistent site defacement.

Also your web server error handling is leaking some PHP code, specifically

$_SERVER,"session"=>$_SESSION) ));
?>

Edited by sniko
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, sniko said:

Your BBCode engine is open to be exploited btw, especially with persistent site defacement.

Also your web server error handling is leaking some PHP code, specifically

$_SERVER,"session"=>$_SESSION) )); ?>

$_SERVER,"session"=>$_SESSION) ));
?>

Hey @sniko, Thanks for pointing out the exploits. I would definitely try to fix them out as soon as possible. Btw it would be much more beneficial if you can PM me the name of page that has vulnerability. 

Thanks anyways! 

• Like 1