MakeWebGames

notice to game owners

jcvenom

it has come to my attention that people are stealing my work i am not happy about this and my laywer is on my cases i recently made 3 games anonymouscity,breakoutcity,crimecitymafia and i have found people have stolen all 3 scripts now i am warning you guys anyone that is found using any of those scripts will be brought to court and im serious if you find anyone using these scripts pm me and i will give you 100$ and the game will be handled with my laywer

Games i have shutdown

breakoutcity.elementfx.com

spoiledcity.com

Games on Dmca list

murder-city.com

bravelandcity.com

these games will be down

i have filed this case in the courts of US laws and provided them with all relevant information about this scenario. what people may do if they are found using my script is stop all illegal operations and get ready to pay all charges they will be charged for

best of luck

Jcvenom

it has come to my attention that people are stealing my work i am not happy about this and my laywer is on my cases i recently made 3 games anonymouscity,breakoutcity,crimecitymafia and i have found people have stolen all 3 scripts now i am warning you guys anyone that is found using any of those scripts will be brought to court and im serious if you find anyone using these scripts pm me and i will give you 100$ and the game will be handled with my laywer

Games i have shutdown

spoiledcity.com

Games on Dmca list

murder-city.com

bravelandcity.com

these games will be down

i have filed this case in the courts of US laws and provided them with all relevant information about this scenario. what people may do if they are found using my script is stop all illegal operations and get ready to pay all charges they will be charged for

best of luck

Jcvenom

How did you file the case in US Courts? Considering your profile says uk...

How did they steal your scripts?

fair comment :)

maybe someone who was on your original Team or someone you sold it too the list could be endless...

And if someone who has bought a game unaware it was stolen you will have a hard time proving them wrong..

maybe someone who was on your original Team or someone you sold it too the list could be endless...

And if someone who has bought a game unaware it was stolen you will have a hard time proving them wrong..

see when i was working on the scripts i was on my own then this guy called sweetkiller who i trusted stole the script i sued him and got 5000 dollars but he's is at it again i think and on my last game syndicate hacked it

- - - Updated - - -

see when i was working on the scripts i was on my own then this guy called sweetkiller who i trusted stole the script i sued him and got 5000 dollars but he's is at it again i think and on my last game syndicate hacked it with his friends as i was told but now i will never trust anyone with my cpanel again unless i know i can like i can trust kyle, guest, illusions and some other people but i swear anyone i find they will be sued

Edited by jcvenom

Hey there, I am friends with The Syndicate. I was just talking with him, he said he doesn't even know how to hack. And I know he doesn't know how to hack. If he did then I would know how to hack to.

lol you are him i know you long enough

I am him? LOL I have started to talk to you yesterday. Please do not ever accuse me again. Thank you.

And any proof of me being Syndicate? Hater you are.

I showed him a game which had his script. I knew the guy and the guy didnt buy it off him.

After a while I told him. He said the guy bought the rights off him.

Where is my $100?

I am him? LOL I have started to talk to you yesterday. Please do not ever accuse me again. Thank you.

And any proof of me being Syndicate? Hater you are.

I showed him a game which had his script. I knew the guy and the guy didnt buy it off him.

After a while I told him. He said the guy bought the rights off him.

Where is my $100?

lol you created a .tk domain and said it was my script legaci bought the layout off me today so it doesn't matter

Either take it to Collaboration experiences or stop arguing in the thread. It's not helping.

If it's just petty bickering between them, PM is an excellent choice. :p

Tip: Don't trust anyone with your cPanel password, it's pretty much asking for trouble.

On the other hand, got any way of confirming your allegations? *Saying you took them to court means diddly squat.

And make a collab thread on this "sweetkiller" ( with aliases also ) fella for others, so we know to be careful with him/her, thanks.

Edited by Djkanna

see when i was working on the scripts i was on my own then this guy called sweetkiller who i trusted stole the script i sued him and got 5000 dollars but he's is at it again i think and on my last game syndicate hacked it

- - - Updated - - -

see when i was working on the scripts i was on my own then this guy called sweetkiller who i trusted stole the script i sued him and got 5000 dollars but he's is at it again i think and on my last game syndicate hacked it with his friends as i was told but now i will never trust anyone with my cpanel again unless i know i can like i can trust kyle, guest, illusions and some other people but i swear anyone i find they will be sued

syndicate is name of a person ?

• 1 year later...

huh

Games i have shutdown

spoiledcity.com

Games on Dmca list

murder-city.com

bravelandcity.com

these games will be down

best of luck

Jcvenom

Are u sure ? i am owner of http://www.murder-city.com ..

shame shame shame ! you stole outbreakcity.com owner name JcVenom and also stolen Ruthless City engine from noobs

then u said that is yours own ? very serious . i know this scammer jcvenom and i had all chat logs with him..

who wanna know about RC engine real owner details

https://www.facebook.com/ms.icecold.music?fref=ts <== that is creator of Ruthless City Engine

that noob jcvenom is scammer and only kid ..