MakeWebGames

I'm back! :O

Magictallguy

Well as the old old old McCodes seems simply plainly dead (at least from a CB and Dabs point of view) somebody had to do something SERIOUS, and not yet more promises like a politician before elections.

Well said sir, well said!

I've had a look at your engine (the demo version). I like the idea, but I don't like your style. No offense, of course. Your code is clean and efficient. It's just not what I'm used to seeing (I'm autistic and don't deal with change very well). So, for the time being whilst I get used to it, I don't like it xD

Well said sir, well said!

I've had a look at your engine (the demo version). I like the idea, but I don't like your style. No offense, of course. Your code is clean and efficient. It's just not what I'm used to seeing (I'm autistic and don't deal with change very well). So, for the time being whilst I get used to it, I don't like it xD

MG i felt the same way but damn give it a few weeks and you can do **** with this that was impossible to achieve with MCC no offence Dabs or CB but your time at the time is slippiing

MG i felt the same way but damn give it a few weeks and you can do **** with this that was impossible to achieve with MCC no offence Dabs or CB but your time at the time is slippiing

This is true, which is why I'm, once again, completely recoding MC Craps (HA!)! It's a nice project for me, and already runs much smoother than MC Craps (HA again!) ever did.

Project status can be found on my site: Magictallguy.tk

Edited by Magictallguy
Misspelled my own bloody name!

This is true, which is why I'm, once again, completely recoding MC Craps (HA!)! It's a nice project for me, and already runs much smoother than MC Craps (HA again!) ever did.

Project status can be found on my site: Magictallguy.tk

Whilst we may have had a rapport, you'll lose it quickly if you don't stop with the whole DJKanna... (It's Djkanna or DJK not a mix of the two. ;) )

Glad you're back on your feet now and things are looking up.

I'm aware you don't deal with change well, however I'd also encourage you to check out NWE or EzRPG ( either original or Spud/Aventro's update ), MCCodes is slowly running out of steam, until the next update *when* that comes.

Edited by Djkanna

I really doubt it will ever come Djkanna, not only the Xth delayed released date is passed again but they disappeared as well. For me, even if they would release something, I would have such an hard time to believe them that I would not trust to use any of their products. Sorry but somebody which promises 100 times something which he never fulfill somehow lose all credibility in my eyes. Makes also no sense on waiting something which may actually never come out nor you know the quality of it.

I really doubt it will ever come Djkanna, not only the Xth delayed released date is passed again but they disappeared as well. For me, even if they would release something, I would have such an hard time to believe them that I would not trust to use any of their products. Sorry but somebody which promises 100 times something which he never fulfill somehow lose all credibility in my eyes. Makes also no sense on waiting something which may actually never come out nor you know the quality of it.

Oh it'll come, it's just a shame it'll only come when they stop making money off of the current release.

Well I really really doubt it. Check back when they did announce it the first time... If I remember right it was in 2009! And last dead line which was "for sure before then end of 20012 or worse case beginning 2013". Seems to be over... And did you saw them since a while? Didn't saw any post from them since a while.

Well I really really doubt it. Check back when they did announce it the first time... If I remember right it was in 2009! And last dead line which was "for sure before then end of 20012 or worse case beginning 2013". Seems to be over... And did you saw them since a while? Didn't saw any post from them since a while.

By update I mean update to the v2 line, v3 I agree probably won't come or at least not for a few years. :)

And oh boy we went off topic. :p

Whilst we may have had a rapport, you'll lose it quickly if you don't stop with the whole DJKanna... (It's Djkanna or DJK not a mix of the two. ;) )

Glad you're back on your feet now and things are looking up.

I'm aware you don't deal with change well, however I'd also encourage you to check out NWE or EzRPG ( either original or Spud/Aventro's update ), MCCodes is slowly running out of steam, until the next update *when* that comes.

HA! DJKanna! :P

You mean to tell me that v3 hasn't been released yet?!