MakeWebGames

MCCodes v3 Announcement

Dabomstew

5 days later again I don't receive a reply. I really suggest you bring in a support team, and people wonder why MCCodes has almost died out.

What's your problem man? Feel free to directly PM me and I can either help or harass the hell out of CB until he listens.

What's your problem man? Feel free to directly PM me and I can either help or harass the hell out of CB until he listens.

I fully understand his problem, take the fact that its McCodes out the picture, if any company you went too for support took anywhere from 5-30 days to respond you would be a bit pissed. You should not have to go to an online forum and hassle members to get your tickets seeing too.

Im not sure how your ticketing system works but surely you get a email notifying you when a new ticket is opened or replied too. If this is the case every ticket that has been open for more then 1-3 days it should email you again

I fully understand his problem, take the fact that its McCodes out the picture, if any company you went too for support took anywhere from 5-30 days to respond you would be a bit pissed. You should not have to go to an online forum and hassle members to get your tickets seeing too.

Im not sure how your ticketing system works but surely you get a email notifying you when a new ticket is opened or replied too. If this is the case every ticket that has been open for more then 1-3 days it should email you again

Totally agree with this, McCodes isn't my company so I'm just trying to help customers who get ignored get their issues resolved.

McCodes is going to be going under some major changes to resolve these issues and provide a better service. Hopefully this can salvage their reputation.

Hardly a reason to not send out any word for two years. How long does it take to post "we are a little delayed due to other projects"?

Apparently it takes 804 days and counting, which is 69,465,600 seconds... (cause everyone cares about seconds)

• 4 years later...
7 minutes ago, Magictallguy said:

Source, though I cannot currently provide it

Ok so no source, unless you can actually provide a source, saying something is happening is just leading people on.

For those wondering, v3 was started almost 7 years ago. I wouldn't expect anything to come, so until v3 is actually released, don't count on it.

1 minute ago, Veramis said:

Journalists don't have to reveal their sources, so neither does MTG. I believe him though. Can't wait to see what is cooked up.

Are we now suddenly journalists? Our the sources lives on the line potentially for a story?

No, this is MCCodes, an engine that has repeatadly being told for the last 7 years as something that will come. Comparing to journalists is sad and degrades what they do.

All I'm saying is that you don't need to know the source if the person is trustworthy. I'm sure that everyone here knows MTG is trustworthy. If you don't want to believe it, don't. But I will because of who it is coming from.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Veramis said:

All I'm saying is that you don't need to know the source if the person is trustworthy. I'm sure that everyone here knows MTG is trustworthy. If you don't want to believe it, don't. But I will because of who it is coming from.

7 years of promises says otherwise. I don't care who claims it, until v3 is actually downloadable I won't believe, and nor should anyone else get their hopes up.

38 minutes ago, Ian said:

Ok so no source, unless you can actually provide a source, saying something is happening is just leading people on.

I can definitely understand your feelings on this, but I do have valid reason as to why I cannot currently provide the source

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Magictallguy said:

I can definitely understand your feelings on this, but I do have valid reason as to why I cannot currently provide the source

So you're working on it? That's the only explanation I can think of.

1 minute ago, Magictallguy said:

Not at this moment, no

Are you under NDA from Kunal/Dabs in which you cannot say anything?

• Dave locked this topic