MakeWebGames

Too many connections ....

Dayo

This is getting really bad now I have had several in the past 24 hours (and I got one when I came to post this earlier) some times It lasts a few mins and others much much longer ... I can't comment in lag cos I early use my computer to go on mwg and use my phone via the 3G network so it's already slow :)

On tuesday the site was on and offline a total of 23 times whilst i was on MWG with the too many connections error took me 5 attempts to post the Combine mod

And quess what whilst writing this ;)

Fatal error: Connecting to MySQL server 'localhost' failed.

You get more information about the problem in our knowledge base: http://www.woltlab.com/help/?code=1203

Information:

error message: Connecting to MySQL server 'localhost' failed.

error code: 1203

sql type: MySQLDatabase

sql error: User makewebg_forums already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

sql error number: 1203

sql version:

file: /home/makewebg/public_html/wcf/lib/system/database/MySQLDatabase.class.php (31)

php version: 5.2.14

wcf version: 1.1.2 (Tempest)

date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 13:01:13 +0000

request: /index.php?page=Index

referer: http://makewebgames.io/index.php?form=Search&searchID=138052

Stacktrace:

#0 /home/makewebg/public_html/wcf/lib/system/database/Database.class.php(78): MySQLDatabase->connect()

#1 /home/makewebg/public_html/wcf/lib/system/WCF.class.php(296): Database->__construct(...)

#2 /home/makewebg/public_html/wcf/lib/system/WCF.class.php(95): WCF->initDB()

#3 /home/makewebg/public_html/global.php(18): WCF->__construct()

#4 /home/makewebg/public_html/index.php(8): require_once('/home/makewebg/...')

#5 {main}

• 2 weeks later...

been happening to me for the past week. Can never log in. Seems to me that the owners are not caring.. I don't see them posting anything about fixing the problem or trying to resolve the issue. These forums are pretty much dead now anyways. Only a select few on here. All new new people are going to want to go else where cause of this terrible connection problem.

It wont be long at this rate where i log off for good.

Being unable to access a site equals failing site. If you dont sort it soon then this forum will die simple.

I Agree, I'm a new member here i will admit, And it's not giving me a very good example by always going down with an error.

To be fair if it wasn't for a very few people who i have met here, I Doubt i would still be here, Because it really does just get annoying.