MakeWebGames

wth?

Dustin Rohel

Better to merge both your threads being the same thing. It appears you're trying to do something dangerous with your game setups. Do you have SSL's installed?

Google Safe Browsing recently detected phishing on deadly-elite.makeweb.games. Phishing sites pretend to be other websites to trick you.

You can report a detection problem or, if you understand the risks to your security, visit this unsafe site.

May not be the code but how the (host) account is setup. I honestly haven't encountered this before so contact your host for support

few thngs to try?? 

1  = Try your URL in a different Browser CHROME, EDGE, FIREFOX, BRAVE see if they all produce same message

2 = Scan any files you have on your computer associated with the site for virus/malware/trojan

3 =  Remove the whole site and just add in INDEX.html page see what happens (create a new folder put your old site into that for safe keeping)

4 = If nothing happens with the index.html then try run the new folder see what happens if the warning appears again youve narrowed it down.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, peterisgb said:

I run 2 sites, my main is good, but my other has been deemed the same. Bloody Google controlling the internet telling lies, grrr.

I think all name.makeweb.games is being effected by this currently.

My Theradus site is running fine what PHP versions are you all running on php 5.4 im wondering not saying it is but could it be a php version issue google doesnt like

1 minute ago, peterisgb said:

Lol, ticket open, We did this last year when it was incorrectly flagged 😄

Yeah I remember, to deal with the blacklist we have to go through and manage all instances of malware, and AV tools aren't perfect.

Installing a better tool now to automate this.

We detected some malicious scripts on a few accounts which we've since removed and improved the servers AV.

We will message Google to get this removed:

image.thumb.png.496e0ea551b0a0823a9d661b8d0115d4.png

We have submitted the appeal.

2 hours ago, Dustin Rohel said:

those people should be shot, so identity theifs?

No need to do that, they’ve been suspended and informed. They’ll remain suspended while we conduct our investigation.

I’d highly suggest buying a domain to avoid this in future