MakeWebGames

DeadlyCity

orsino

Deadlycity.net 

hi guys/girls

I released my newest game and would like to know your opinion .

Most of you all are experienced in gaming so its inportant to know how you all think about my game .

added some screenshots but you are also welcome to test the game out .

Game is ready to play but needs more content to be added .

1.png

2.png

3.png

• Like 2

Lol why add screenshots when we all know it’s Ali GL version. Atleast make some changes but the most sad part about this is their going to be ALOT of games like yours being release with no changes in the next few months. Awesome game but make some changes man. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, orsino said:

well  Alizharb can confirm there where made changes to this game 

ok its the same basic but most of these games have the same basics 

I think what MNG trying to say is that some edits in looks and functionality to make the game STAND OUT will do your game good. 

I personally think that this is an important factor, but its also very important to set up a mafia game in the right way with right parameteres and content aswell. Ill have a look at your game when you have added some more content. 

If you want a custom design / edits im sure someone can help you out. But i gotta say Alizharb design does the job too. You also got editor possibilities within the theme 🙂  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cobraz said:

I think what MNG trying to say is that some edits in looks and functionality to make the game STAND OUT will do your game good. 

I personally think that this is an important factor, but its also very important to set up a mafia game in the right way with right parameteres and content aswell. Ill have a look at your game when you have added some more content. 

If you want a custom design / edits im sure someone can help you out. But i gotta say Alizharb design does the job too. You also got editor possibilities within the theme 🙂  

thank you for your honest opinion 

i will take yours and MNG's advice to a thinking point and will see what i can do about it 

about the content yes i needs content and unique things 

• Like 2

I'm sure he is getting some stuff in game soon or later, he just wanted to get some ideas and suggestions from testers. he is developing his game and preparing it to be better and better.

Also he is trying to make more mods to make it unique, but i'm sure he can not do that directly , this will be with the time 😛

Anyway we are still helping him to develop it ,so be patience guys and i'm sure he is getting with something nice in coming days 😉

• Like 1