UOTS-Owner

Hello, I am looking for someone to convert a mod from one engine to another

The mod uses a lot of ajax and you will need to locate this

I have a live working demo which you can check out

I also have a smaller mod conversion required 

Message me for details

Edited by UOTS-Owner

5 minutes ago, rockwood said:

i have seen every engine and all of em badly coded that why i am coding own engine (Laravel + React) and it will be modern 

This is 50% true as most engines that people use are very badly coded but also was released pre 2010. On the other side of things you do have engines that can be used as a nice stable base for a game GLv2 with some modifications of course, engines are there for a base after all not to be used as a complete solution.

This is good but 1 main reason these engines have not moved to newer tech like React, Node or Laravel as frameworks is alot of users learn coding from these engines and they have to be simple to extend this is the main reason users still use MCC and GRPG as they are simple and even non developers can use them or understand the basics.

Over the years there has been plenty of advanced engines come from members of MWG they were all excellent but 1 main issue is they are good for actual developers but for people that are learning and trying to have a game not so much.

Also a bit off topic does not have anything to do with the original post if you want to talk about it more in depth create a new post.

9 hours ago, big_mike said:

Maybe you'd like to give us a clue as to what it is you want converting from what engine etc you know the useful stuff 🙄

conversion isn't gr8 idea

12 hours ago, URBANZ said:

This is 50% true as most engines that people use are very badly coded but also was released pre 2010. On the other side of things you do have engines that can be used as a nice stable base for a game GLv2 with some modifications of course, engines are there for a base after all not to be used as a complete solution.

This is good but 1 main reason these engines have not moved to newer tech like React, Node or Laravel as frameworks is alot of users learn coding from these engines and they have to be simple to extend this is the main reason users still use MCC and GRPG as they are simple and even non developers can use them or understand the basics.

Over the years there has been plenty of advanced engines come from members of MWG they were all excellent but 1 main issue is they are good for actual developers but for people that are learning and trying to have a game not so much.

Also a bit off topic does not have anything to do with the original post if you want to talk about it more in depth create a new post.

now time for contribute for community