MakeWebGames

Issue with XANAX, Deand2331

ags_cs4

so there this ***** kid iv been working with him since his start of his game, made lof of fixes edits for his game, he paid once normally but then later he disapeared for 2 monthshes 

been dodging my msgs, untill recently i talked about his game he responded like its nothing

the moment i mentioned my money he said he will sort it then not responding for some days, then he removed me from friends or blocked me in discord so i cant send him msgs.

i contacted him in his game same, here in MWG same he visited my profile, left the DM

- who is this *****? its XANAX (his discord: XANAX#1138) and his MWG profile is @Deand2331, his game https://www.thelostseas.com

and how much i owe him hor all my work it could be 30-50$ all the time i helped him and didnt ask **** (lets not talk about his first payment that went smoth)

so all i asked was 20-25$ for my mods, so be it wont bother me at all i will release the mods for free let the community enjoy, but one thing is gona change

i wont do a single damn ***** for free ever again, i wont wast my god damn time with any thing or any one, i provide full support for my paid mods, free mods? ***** NO

i will be away for a couple of days but im upgrading my own site to provide service/support there i wont be doing discord or **** no more

here some imgs of the recent talk i did with him and his discord and MWG DM

image.png.ec54ddaa7ba586933a52066f3042a91c.png

image.png.5cd5ab3f8081a267be41c2a723ae07f4.png

image.png.8383c8fcfcb1f60a0b8483a6acbb8fad.png

image.png.6067ad0cc00ae01461d4455cf5a7ba72.png

image.png.99c0f5fd53deb7cccbc4cc6be58c71ee.png

image.png.4e05c5fa4ed8186930c6b53972d32353.png

Edited by Dave
Severe used of profanity
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to hear this has happened. Its the risk you take for working for free. I'm the type of person that typically gives a person the benefit of the doubt also but have since changed my approach to not trust anyone on the internet..

You have tarnished this guys reputation at this point, which in my opinion was deserved based on what I read.

Let this be a learning experience and grow from it 🙂

Ah shit, your work is too great. I never mind paying first with you cause I know the outcome is always great. As for xanax never knew him but I’m sure he’s going to get what he deserves. Just make an vouch thread and have everyone that ever hired you write feedback on it. So then people can’t question you if your legit or not. They will have no choice but to pay up first or kick rocks.

19 minutes ago, Curt said:

Sorry to hear this has happened. Its the risk you take for working for free. I'm the type of person that typically gives a person the benefit of the doubt also but have since changed my approach to not trust anyone on the internet..

You have tarnished this guys reputation at this point, which in my opinion was deserved based on what I read.

Let this be a learning experience and grow from it 🙂

Well it was not free paid but jast paymet for later, i dont work for free just like that. Unless we worked together befor or i like the guy and his idea i do it to help his game grow. 

Yeah this was the last time i help out of my free time

Thanks mate

16 minutes ago, MNG said:

Ah shit, your work is too great. I never mind paying first with you cause I know the outcome is always great. As for xanax never knew him but I’m sure he’s going to get what he deserves. Just make an vouch thread and have everyone that ever hired you write feedback on it. So then people can’t question you if your legit or not. They will have no choice but to pay up first or kick rocks.

Well he did pay before and the expérience was smooth no problem at all but imaging doing that just to see my guard down and do it like this 

But fk it ik i deserve it i give too much space for ppl but some fuck face dont give a shit.

Well i have lot of contributions in the community so no need for that but i have a tesemonial in my site for that

And im building a new version with client area, support , payment , download area .....

Just dont want. To deal with any more of this shit

Have some client are a true man you one of them i trust them and they never disappoint but some just never grow up

• Dave changed the title to Issue with XANAX, Deand2331