MakeWebGames

New to mccodes and making websites

ChaoticMafia

21 minutes ago, Sim said:

I don't. They will get to comfortable with bullshit code.

Likely, but the foundations of a tbg are set in MCC, which will help to provide a better understanding from the initial start - don't lie to yourself, it's where we all (majority of) started from - and as mccrap as it's referred to, I for one wouldn't be in the field of development if it wasn't for MCC to help me start.

Plus, any bullshit code can be improved simply by reading around the subject topics on PHP manuals and applying new logic/security.

I find this place after I was already building bbgs for PHP2.0 n think I created oRPG Creator shortly after. But I started development in Visual Basic 6 & Direct X. Google a project "Naruto Web" or Google image search. Had a system like blizzards battle.net. And ran around with Naruto characters using different weapons like a game of tanks. 

phpBB Card Duel

Edited by Sim

20 minutes ago, Sim said:

I find this place after I was already building bbgs for PHP2.0 n think I created oRPG Creator shortly after. But I started development in Visual Basic 6 & Direct X. Google a project "Naruto Web" or Google image search. Had a system like blizzards battle.net. And ran around with Naruto characters using different weapons like a game of tanks. 

phpBB Card Duel

That's actually quite cool 😅 I just assumed MCC was sort of the generic first base here, from being CE and hooked w MCC since the beginning.

I suppose we all have our starting point.

I'll look into that, still to OP - offer to any help/guidance still stands 😊

46 minutes ago, Spydre452 said:

Likely, but the foundations of a tbg are set in MCC, which will help to provide a better understanding from the initial start - don't lie to yourself, it's where we all (majority of) started from - and as mccrap as it's referred to, I for one wouldn't be in the field of development if it wasn't for MCC to help me start.

Plus, any bullshit code can be improved simply by reading around the subject topics on PHP manuals and applying new logic/security.

100% been on this fied for years tho mostly working on private works but if not for MCC (raven too lets be honest)

s://chaoticlegacy.000webhostapp.com/Gangster-Legends-V2-2.2.3/?page=usersOnline site is up and running if anyone would like to see

Game Name - Game News (000webhostapp.com) < TO BE DIRECTED TO THE SITE 

i've decided to move to mccodev1 and build upon that i'm having some issues atm tho if anyone wishes to assist be sure to add me on discord > Justin?#5234

36 minutes ago, ChaoticMafia said:

s://chaoticlegacy.000webhostapp.com/Gangster-Legends-V2-2.2.3/?page=usersOnline site is up and running if anyone would like to see

Game Name - Game News (000webhostapp.com) < TO BE DIRECTED TO THE SITE 

i've decided to move to mccodev1 and build upon that i'm having some issues atm tho if anyone wishes to assist be sure to add me on discord > Justin?#5234

I can give you a hand later tonight phntmst#2867