MakeWebGames

Any News?

peterisgb

16 minutes ago, AdamHull said:

The original owners of the engine abandoned it in 2012, there will be no new updates for the engine, I'm sure we coule get a open source community project running using MCC v1 to upgrade and build a better engine 

Have I been scammed then? because I bought the GLv2 and a few other mods but they all seem to work and do what it says even though it seems like I am fixing more than I paid for, what's the different between the free and premium GLv2.

didn't know this was for a different script.

Edited by ricki b

2 hours ago, ricki b said:

Have I been scammed then? because I bought the GLv2 and a few other mods but they all seem to work and do what it says even though it seems like I am fixing more than I paid for, what's the different between the free and premium GLv2.

There is no scam, This post is regarding McCodes V3 a engine that had been promised for about 10 years. Gangster Legends V2 is a completely separate project and is open source. I started  GLv2 over 6 years ago. Gangster Legends V2 Premium used the open source Gangster Legends V2 source code but it includes several paid modules that would cost over $150 to buy separately so it is much much cheaper.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ricki b said:

IMO GL is much better then mccodes. It's secured,  and the code is more up to date.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
11 minutes ago, Karma said:

I will say this... I am impressed with Dayo's Engine... you can do a lot with it, just as you could with GRPG, and or MCCodes and also the fact you can convert some of those modifications over to GLV2 its all compatible. 🙂

no its not compatible theres lot of work have  to be done to convert them to GL2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1