MakeWebGames

Monster Module - Achievements

Longshot

Howdy.

I hope everyone is doing well during their lock down phase.  Some of you may have more time available to them, which I plan on taking advantage on with this topic! 🤣

I'm looking for quite a large module being created for achievements, where the user gets them triggered after certain events.  Each achievement will give the user a banner (which  canl create).  The user can then go onto their achievements page and select the achievement banner they wish to display on their profile (they can only show one), but the page will show all of the banners they have earnt.

I appreciate this is probably quite a meaty module, so I am willing to pay more.  Budget up to £50.

Let me know if interested, and stay safe 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dayo said:

I’ve been working on something like this, it will be released some time this weekend 

I am wondering how you or anyone has created any type of mod that needs to use any module or feature data without modifying the mod itself.

1 minute ago, KyleMassacre said:

That’s where the hooks come in place. 

The hooks don't so nothing but provide where the menu goes and acts basically unless I overlooked something? I believe a simple action log would be sufficient enough. A class every action of the game runs threw, commit crime, fight, steal car. It doesn't need to save to the database but it would be best.

Since @Dayo is already working on it. Hire him. :). 

1 hour ago, Sim said:

The hooks don't so nothing but provide where the menu goes and acts basically unless I overlooked something? I believe a simple action log would be sufficient enough. A class every action of the game runs threw, commit crime, fight, steal car. It doesn't need to save to the database but it would be best.

Since @Dayo is already working on it. Hire him. :). 

On a previous thread of yours I provided a link to a post I made that talked a little about hooks and how they work. You can DM me or hit me up in discord if you use it and I can try to explain it there or you can pop over to my thread