MakeWebGames

Pokemon Legends source codes

CodeLeader7

Hello. I will be selling Pokemon Legends and Pokemon Vortex RPGs codes.

I can provide you proofs/snippets.

I cant set up a demo because i dont have enough time.

I will sell for 1000$ each.

comment down. if interested. Thank you

Sketchy. You don't have enough time to potentially make $1,000?

It should also be noted that these sources most likely store the users passcode in plaintext or md5 (which is considered broken) and should not be used for passcodes.

Also, don't pay $1,000 for a source like this in 2015/2016. http://pastebin.com/VHHucfjA

I don't care if you call me for slander; $1,000 for insecure sources like this is a rip off. (Plus, it's only slander if it's not true; my claims are true.)

Edited by sniko

Hello. I will be selling Pokemon Legends and Pokemon Vortex RPGs codes.

I can provide you proofs/snippets.

I cant set up a demo because i dont have enough time.

I will sell for 1000$ each.

comment down. if interested. Thank you

How did you come to acquire these "source codes" do you have full permission for re-sale?

That said pokemonlegends.com looks pretty neat!

sha1 isn't much better. PHP comes shipped with its own password hashing function now anyway which is my preferred option tbh.

password_hash($password, PASSWORD_BCRYPT); password_verify($passToChecm, $hashedPass); 

Also, the whole code would need to be rewritten to use at the very least mysqli. And to add some more security I would convert to use prepared statements. I don't know if [MENTION=65371]sniko[/MENTION]'s pastebin is an exact copy but if it is there doesn't seem to be much coherence to PSR-2 or any form of code style guidelines. I feel a switch statement would be better for the following:

if($catchy1==1){$catchy = $mappy->poke1;} if($catchy1==2){$catchy = $mappy->poke2;} if($catchy1==3){$catchy = $mappy->poke3;} if($catchy1==4){$catchy = $mappy->poke4;} if($catchy1==5){$catchy = $mappy->poke5;} if($catchy1==6){$catchy = $mappy->poke6;} if($catchy1==7){$catchy = $mappy->poke7;} if($catchy1==8){$catchy = $mappy->poke8;} if($catchy1==9){$catchy = $mappy->poke9;} if($catchy1==10){$catchy = $mappy->poke10;} if($catchy1==13){$catchy = $mappy->poke13;} if($catchy1==14){$catchy = $mappy->poke14;} if($catchy1==15){$catchy = $mappy->poke15;} 

It just seems to be a mess

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

If anyone is actually interested in the Pokemon RPG source code let me know. I'll gladly sell at an amazing discount of $999.95.

But really, I'd be willing to sell the version I purchased in 2015 for a reasonable price. (Sorry to bump old posts.)

• 5 years later...
  • Dave locked this topic