MakeWebGames

Donnie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redirecting domains form an established game to a new (imo) ****ty version is just bad practice!

If anything you should of asked if MTG wanted to own the game or atleast run it.

under handed tactics! :(

This is my game, whats the mis understanding here I still own it can catch me at doperunners.net till that goes down because of mtg's bull**** then call me a fake ass.

well whos the one trying to make money coding from this site with all the peers ill speak back in a week or 2 just to make sure this site knows who was in the right in wrong, any one can type a bunch of **** and say what they want, lets have the court cases come in bud or what ever you was trying to do to scam me out of a game I built and then hired you and know you say you own it. I dont care what this website says about me there more then enough players in the world this site is almost dead after its beginning a while back, so how bout mtg you go **** your self, as the rest why dont you go suck him off like he tryed harassing the player base on my game why I brought it up it was a reason to get rid of him but I guess you well you 4-5 that our commenting here for that lol

Edited by _donnie_

well whos the one trying to make money coding from this site with all the peers ill speak back in a week or 2 just to make sure this site knows who was in the right in wrong, any one can type a bunch of **** and say what they want, lets have the court cases come in bud or what ever you was trying to do to scam me out of a game I built and then hired you and know you say you own it. I dont care what this website says about me there more then enough players in the world this site is almost dead after its beginning a while back, so how bout mtg you go **** your self, as the rest why dont you go suck him off like he tryed harassing the player base on my game why I brought it up it was a reason to get rid of him but I guess you well you 4-5 that our commenting here for that lol

You're getting very defensive for someone "in the right". Quite vulgar in fact for someone trying to conduct business and protect their reputation. It creates doubt against you.

Also, why are you skipping over the other points posts have raised and just saying the same thing over and over again?

Please address the above points in previous posts.

****ing retards people post back on here dont you know how many people or where mtg gets his code at he codes games takes some code off mccodes for them while he does it then recodes it and sells it either as his own or the respectiful owner of the mccodes. eh I can keep going till the UCC or what the **** bans my site but that wont happen because mtg is full of bull**** just like he dont take scripts from mccodes and installs them for players on other games for money then says its his ????

- - - Updated - - -

he even has a site where his faction and other codes he did was for free or well it was up dont know any more but ****

Edited by _donnie_

****ing retards people post back on here dont you know how many people or where mtg gets his code at he codes games takes some code off mccodes for them while he does it then recodes it and sells it either as his own or the respectiful owner of the mccodes. eh I can keep going till the UCC or what the **** bans my site but that wont happen because mtg is full of bull**** just like he dont take scripts from mccodes and installs them for players on other games for money then says its his ????

That's speculation. Can you provide proof, or will you tell me that I can go away or something else childish?

[MENTION=68711]KyleMassacre[/MENTION] Even if he did add copyright headers, surely Donnie and A2TC would have just removed them?

Depending on what hosting is used, the hosting company keeps backups rather you made one or not, so if it was deleted or edited, they can look back into that backup. Most hosts I have used did this.

1st off A2TC was just ****ing with you as you had messed up the code so bad, that it's almost incomprehensible, also I have post where you are claiming all that coding is yours, where I can prove pieces of it were coded by others, and you simply took credit for it.

I contacted you as I needed the answer to one question, since I did not mess the game up, I was simply hoping that being nice to you, you would give the answer, since I am not involved in your or Donnies past. Back when i was a player on DRcity, I watched you run it in to the ground, and then steal it from donnie and cut him off. I seen you fully admit it was his before doing so, and you simply losered out because he caught you sending inappropriate messages to you underage players, and wanted to make changes to the game that you kept denying.

you were a paid coder, that is all and like I said in my messages you need to deal with it, Donnie expressed fully that when he hired me and other coders I know, that he was paying for full rights. and i have been in many a conversation where you have backed that right up and fully admitted this was the case.

you can come running here all you want, we all know this is your place and that you have friends here, so I can't even take this seriously. you are a pedo, and scammer and a joke. and those messages you sent were disgusting, you knew damn well that you purposely added your name to the functions just so you could claim this, as when donnie had me working on it before you did this, half of it wasn't there, it all just changed right before you dumped him and stole his playerbase.

I won't be replying to this thread again, because you are not even worth it. it's people like you that make people fear hiring coders they meet online.

Edited by A2TC

Ok, first, let's fix the quotation tags here...

[...]

I had worked for Donnie in the past for a good chunk of time (around a year and a half). Everything was going fine. All of a sudden, he locks me out of everything I had worked on (I had re-written the code (MTG Codes v3) and had been paid for it - not much, but paid all the same).

[...]

Second, read what I wrote -

[...]

(I had re-written the code (MTG Codes v3)

[...]

That is what I decided to name it, having written 2 version of the engine before - developers choice.

Yea well say mccodes codes is yours

I have never claimed ownership of MC Codes. I believe the reason you've become confused over this is due to the similarities in the names. Dabomstew and ColdBlooded named MC Codes due to them being the codes used on MonoCountry - you see that, right?

The reason I, as the developer, has decided to name my codes MTG Codes is the familiar abbreviation of my online handle Magictallguy and the fact that they're made up of, you guessed it, code!

then as you over fumb ass ****ers that want to post and I say dumb ass becasue your all on all mtg's side look at him got his own donation page scamming people well people he worked with over a month or so

I have a donation page? When did I get that? Hmm, you'll have to show me that!

and yea you all can think what you want your feed back means nothing as this world aint makewebgames got plently of players that will vouch for me from game. So lets do this **** wheres the action at?

My feedback does little but warn against you, but your self-portrayal on a well-known WebDev site where a lot of new and experienced developers alike come will deter anyone from wanting you to work with/for them and them from you.

Im waiting on it?

I don't understand the question

bring the rain mtg if not STFU

I will be silent when I feel enough justice is done - or, at least, enough people know you for whom you really are.

Ok, first, let's fix the quotation tags here...

Second, read what I wrote -

That is what I decided to name it, having written 2 version of the engine before - developers choice.

I have never claimed ownership of MC Codes. I believe the reason you've become confused over this is due to the similarities in the names. Dabomstew and ColdBlooded named MC Codes due to them being the codes used on MonoCountry - you see that, right?

The reason I, as the developer, has decided to name my codes MTG Codes is the familiar abbreviation of my online handle Magictallguy and the fact that they're made up of, you guessed it, code!

I have a donation page? When did I get that? Hmm, you'll have to show me that!

My feedback does little but warn against you, but your self-portrayal on a well-known WebDev site where a lot of new and experienced developers alike come will deter anyone from wanting you to work with/for them and them from you.

I don't understand the question

I will be silent when I feel enough justice is done - or, at least, enough people know you for whom you really are.

well this post been up for 3-4 days aint nothing to done to me yet cant wait to make you out a liar man, You know why I did what I did you ****ed up the player base let it die then tryed collecting money off a game I brought up before you even heard of it or thought, go ahead with your lies, ill be happy to post on here in a well ill post this **** every day I got the game just casuse you do alot of coding maybe tried not to rip some one off here in the past but youdid it to me what ever peers you have compared to my list lets test go make that complaint bro waiting on it lol. All you do is post back nothings been done that says something for me at least until it does which wont happen. To let you all know dont do no business with mtg unless its a code or 2 as of multiple he will **** you over say its his code. Have a great night!

You mean tell your friends who don't really matter anyway, as I have been working just fine for years without using this service to obtain clients, this is also the last place I would hire a coder from. only a few here have any skill or decency. spend 5 seconds reading posts and you can tell how ignorant the people here are. Dave, Kyle they are decent, and I really thank Kyle for his username mod. I love it,I harassed him so i could purchase it..and we did that deal just fine, I never tried selling it and only use it one place. As well as daves mod and all other I purchased for my personal use.

Not once have i had an issue with them, nor have I claimed others work as mine, yet that is all you do, you claimed daves chat was yours, you claimed the advanced housing mod was yours, i was extremely surprised you admitted this on chat the other day, but now I can see why in that chat you said that, as you planned on posting it here.

See MTG you are a con and a liar, and that is why DRcity died after you stole it, and why all the players are now back with us. all i here is how much better I am then you and how happy they are that you are gone. the children feel safe again to.

you claim work that is not yours, and I am working my ass off to fix this **** you did just so you could try pulling this scam, you caused me a lot of work I didn't want to do, since php is not my specialty. yet still all i hear even with my limited skill is how much better the game has gotten. and aside from this, i am still fixing things you broke and just left.

posting here does nothing to us, as we don't need anything here, we don't need a coder, only one thing I wanted from here and I got it without issue, and thanked him very much for it. maybe you should tell him about all the mods you stole from here and sold..bet they don't know that you sell there mods and even tried selling them to me. If i didn't know this place existed I likely would have bought them..yeah i bet you never told them any of that did you.

face it man, you tried scamming and you didn't get your way, you really have to deal with it, as you're not making us look bad to anyone who matters, you just look like a goof.

Edited by A2TC

1st off A2TC was just ****ing with you as you had messed up the code so bad, that it's almost incomprehensible, also I have post where you are claiming all that coding is yours, where I can prove pieces of it were coded by others, and you simply took credit for it.

I contacted you as I needed the answer to one question, since I did not mess the game up, I was simply hoping that being nice to you, you would give the answer, since I am not involved in your or Donnies past. Back when i was a player on DRcity, I watched you run it in to the ground, and then steal it from donnie and cut him off. I seen you fully admit it was his before doing so, and you simply losered out because he caught you sending inappropriate messages to you underage players, and wanted to make changes to the game that you kept denying.

you were a paid coder, that is all and like I said in my messages you need to deal with it, Donnie expressed fully that when he hired me and other coders I know, that he was paying for full rights. and i have been in many a conversation where you have backed that right up and fully admitted this was the case.

you can come running here all you want, we all know this is your place and that you have friends here, so I can't even take this seriously. you are a pedo, and scammer and a joke. and those messages you sent were disgusting, you knew damn well that you purposely added your name to the functions just so you could claim this, as when donnie had me working on it before you did this, half of it wasn't there, it all just changed right before you dumped him and stole his playerbase.

I won't be replying to this thread again, because you are not even worth it. it's people like you that make people fear hiring coders they meet online.

I believe you sir would also be considered a liar since you did reply to this thread again.

I believe you sir would also be considered a liar since you did reply to this thread again.

Downloading a game off thepiratebay, need to keep entertained till then, but yes I fully admit in this case I am a liar. I did reply again, and again now..and I may reply again after this...I may not though..I can promise I won't make that comment again though, I will just take it as it goes..if I do post I do, if I don't well then you just won't see another post from me.

And eastenders really, c'mon man, we are The Walking Dead..GOT at the very least....no one will leave this a winner...ok maybe we are more GOT, no one wins and there is just so much damn dick lol.

A couple of well-respected and knowledgeable developers have access to my private repository. Whilst they have disagreed with a couple of my methods, overall, they've stated that they like my code. It's strong, robust and coded well-enough to be foreseeably future-proofed.

I contacted you as I needed the answer to one question, since I did not mess the game up,

False. You contacted me and presented me with a badly modified version of my code, requesting that I fix it as you were unable.

I was simply hoping that being nice to you, you would give the answer

I gave you the answer, the reasons as to why your edits didn't work in the first place, and better methods for future use.

since I am not involved in your or Donnies past.

Then why are you attacking me?

Back when i was a player on DRcity, I watched you run it in to the ground, and then steal it from donnie and cut him off. I seen you fully admit it was his before doing so,

No, you watched Donnie run it into the ground then run off and hide whilst I cleaned up the mess. The players (yourself included) only see me around when he'd screwed things up because I was the only one willing to repair as much of the damage as I could.

and you simply losered out because he caught you sending inappropriate messages to you underage players,

False. I've not sent any messages to underage players (not be confused with the chat system. I'm assuming you meant the mails. If not, then I retract my previous statement as, when online and as a developer in a gaming world, developers send and receive messages from people of all ages. It would be a lie to state that I've never sent a message to a minor). As I've stated in a previous thread on this topic, I did make a fair few softcore references. However, as I've also previously stated, most of the chat-active players either laughed along, joined in, or went too far to which I had to pull them back.

and wanted to make changes to the game that you kept denying.

The changes he wanted to make, he did. He had complete unrestricted access to all the source and database.

He made those changes, then demanded that I repair them due to the code he had implemented not being compatible with my code.

you were a paid coder, that is all and like I said in my messages you need to deal with it,

Developer, I've passed coder.. Thanks.

Donnie expressed fully that when he hired me and other coders I know, that he was paying for full rights. and i have been in many a conversation where you have backed that right up and fully admitted this was the case.

I have never made such an admission as I don't sell the rights to my work - I sell only my time. He agreed to this before any work commenced.

you can come running here all you want, we all know this is your place and that you have friends here

The fact that I have friends here has nothing to do with the fact that I wish to protect other people from Donnie's actions

you are a pedo

1. Thanks

2. If you're going to insult me, do it properly - the correct abbreviation is "paedo", the full being "paedophile".,

3. I'm not a paedophile.

and scammer

I have scammed no-one.

and a joke

I'm glad you find this funny. After all, you did try to manipulate me into joining this partnership between yourself and Donnie

you knew damn well that you purposely added your name to the functions just so you could claim this

I added my name to my functions so I could claim my code as my own? Sounds like what almost any self-respecting (and previously-screwed-out-of-code) developer would do.

as when donnie had me working on it before you did this, half of it wasn't there

Quite right. That proves the code is indeed mine - I did write it. Finally, some semblance of truth!

it all just changed right before you dumped him and stole his playerbase.

I stole his playerbase? I didn't even know you could do that without, you know, locking him out of the system (which, for the record and to clear up any confusion, the exact opposite happened. Not only have I never locked Donnie out of his site's management system (in this case, cPanel), but I was locked out repeatedly.

Admittedly, once confronted, he did provide some spur-of-the-moment reason as to why all details were changed then re-grant me access. The reason was normally something along the lines of "[insert name here] coded something for me, installed it and screwed up - you need to fix it" - this was after we both agreed that the only people who would have access to the source would both he and I.

I won't be replying to this thread again

Feel free..

because you are not even worth it

Yay! More personal attacks! I love it!

it's people like you that make people fear hiring coders they meet online.

Wait.. So you're saying the honest developers make people fear us? Mmkay then!

--------------------

well this post been up for 3-4 days aint nothing to done to me yet

Things take time..

cant wait to make you out a liar man,

The fact that you haven't been able to do it, that you've not been able to back yourself up, and that all you've done is slander me all prove my side of the story for me.

You know why I did what I did

Finally! An admission! Only took 3 days

you ****ed up the player base

The server screwed up and I wasn't able to restore a backup from within 8 days of the malfunction due to having been away and therefore unable to collect a backup.

Please note that you also were not able to provide and/or restore a more recent backup, due to [insert lie here]

let it die then tryed collecting money off a game I brought up before you even heard of it or thought

If you're talking about DRCity, I have only ever changed the game's PayPal email address when you stated I should. I still have a backup from the coinciding dates.

I will release this and the conversation log between you and I. You may notice that all the timestamps coincide with each other.

It'll work like this.. "Set the PayPal to your own" - "Staff Log: Magictallguy updated the Basic Settings" - shortly after; "Staff Log: Donnie updated the Basic Settings".

As it's a personal preference to keep as up-to-date with information as I can, I went into the Basic Settings to see what had been changed (if anything).

The only change that was made was the game's PayPal address changing back to yours.

As it was your game, you had the right to do it and I remained quiet.

This happened on multiple occasions

go ahead with your lies, ill be happy to post on here in a well ill post this **** every day I got the game just casuse you do alot of coding maybe tried not to rip some one off here in the past but youdid it to me what ever peers you have compared to my list lets test go make that complaint bro waiting on it lol.

Um... What? I'll pull out the only part of that I understood..

maybe tried not to rip some one off here in the past but youdid it to me

See my previous posts stating that I have not "ripped someone off"

All you do is post back nothings been done

No, you've just not received any notification of any proceedings yet

To let you all know dont do no business with mtg unless its a code or 2 as of multiple he will **** you over say its his code. Have a great night!

That is your choice. I think it goes without statement; I have no intention of working for/with you again and I advise (again) that everyone treats you with the same respect.

Oh, and whilst I've noticed that.. "don't contact MTG for code, unless it's a small code. He'll claim it as his own" ...

I don't even .. You do know that when a developer writes code, it's their code, right? You do know how that system works, right?

--------------------

You mean tell your friends who don't really matter anyway

Nice! Not only have you attacked me, but you've attacked a lot of other people here. How not instill confidence! Step 1...

, as I have been working just fine for years without using this service to obtain clients, this is also the last place I would hire a coder from. only a few here have any skill or decency. spend 5 seconds reading posts and you can tell how ignorant the people here are. Dave, Kyle they are decent, and I really thank Kyle for his username mod. I love it,I harassed him so i could purchase it..and we did that deal just fine, I never tried selling it and only use it one place. As well as daves mod and all other I purchased for my personal use.

Attack them, then thank them? Mmkay then..

Not once have i had an issue with them, nor have I claimed others work as mine, yet that is all you do, you claimed daves chat was yours, you claimed the advanced housing mod was yours, i was extremely surprised you admitted this on chat the other day, but now I can see why in that chat you said that, as you planned on posting it here.

Incorrect. I have never claimed Dave or Harry's mods as my own - the code is obviously written in very different styles. It'd be plain stupid to make such a claim. On Skype, I stated this (I've bolded the more important parts):

The chat is Dave's, happily confirmed. Unlike some, I don't take credit for work that isn't mine.

I wrote the factions from scratch - a friend of mine can confirm as they watched me do it on TeamViewer.

The Advanced Housing is Sniko's

The code, in its entirety, was MC Codes v2. Unfortunately, it's not as easy as simply uploading my premade code and hope for the best. A fair few of the changes were gradual.

I remember staying up for 76 hours in a row recoding most of the game to make my engine work with MC Codes v2.

See MTG you are a con and a liar, and that is why DRcity died after you stole it, and why all the players are now back with us. all i here is how much better I am then you and how happy they are that you are gone.

They're going to doperunners.net because either you or Donnie have redirected the domain.. It has nothing to do with your leadership.

the children feel safe again to.

The game is rated "T for Teen" according to ESRB standards. With that in place, children shouldn't be playing without parental (or guardian's) consent.

If such vulgar actions had been taken, we can assume the parent(s)/guardian(s) would have an issue with this and therefore ban (or otherwise dissuade) their children from playing

you caused me a lot of work I didn't want to do

It was your choice to take on the project, I have caused you no work whatsoever. With that being said, my code is fully functional (and can prove with an active site - nothing has been changed since the domain was redirected

yet still all i hear even with my limited skill is how much better the game has gotten. and aside from this, i am still fixing things you broke and just left.

Things were broken when Donnie stole my source. I have since repaired them (with ease, as the very few issues the code actually still had were simple fixes - things I had overlooked (a mistake that a lot of developers make, yourself included))

posting here does nothing to us, as we don't need anything here, we don't need a coder

You're sure you don't need a developer? Either way, that's not the only function this site serves. It is also a place to hire or be hired

maybe you should tell him about all the mods you stole from here and sold

I haven't sold code since 2010. The code available then was rarely used by me and I always made sure to thank the developer of said code - you can check through my posts yourself to confirm, it's publicly available.

If i didn't know this place existed I likely would have bought them

I have never even attempted to business with you. I keep a log of all business transactions (failed and completed (PayPal keeps the completed too)). You're not on my list.

face it man, you tried scamming and you didn't get your way

False. That's completely the opposite way round. You and Donnie have successfully managed to "scam" me. However, I've not gone down quietly..

you're not making us look bad to anyone who matters

I don't have to - you and Donnie have done that for me.

you just look like a goof.

And another personal attack.. I'm bored now

Edited by Magictallguy
Replaced [hr] tag with gray line as [hr] tag has been disabled; added second line to better differentiate between posts

A couple of well-respected and knowledgeable developers have access to my private repository. Whilst they have disagreed with a couple of my methods, overall, they've stated that they like my code. It's strong, robust and coded well-enough to be foreseeably future-proofed.

False. You contacted me and presented me with a badly modified version of my code, requesting that I fix it as you were unable.

I gave you the answer, the reasons as to why your edits didn't work in the first place, and better methods for future use.

Then why are you attacking me?

No, you watched Donnie run it into the ground then run off and hide whilst I cleaned up the mess. The players (yourself included) only see me around when he'd screwed things up because I was the only one willing to repair as much of the damage as I could.

False. I've not sent any messages to underage players (not be confused with the chat system. I'm assuming you meant the mails. If not, then I retract my previous statement as, when online and as a developer in a gaming world, developers send and receive messages from people of all ages. It would be a lie to state that I've never sent a message to a minor). As I've stated in a previous thread on this topic, I did make a fair few softcore references. However, as I've also previously stated, most of the chat-active players either laughed along, joined in, or went too far to which I had to pull them back.

The changes he wanted to make, he did. He had complete unrestricted access to all the source and database.

He made those changes, then demanded that I repair them due to the code he had implemented not being compatible with my code.

Developer, I've passed coder.. Thanks.

I have never made such an admission as I don't sell the rights to my work - I sell only my time. He agreed to this before any work commenced.

The fact that I have friends here has nothing to do with the fact that I wish to protect other people from Donnie's actions

1. Thanks

2. If you're going to insult me, do it properly - the correct abbreviation is "paedo", the full being "paedophile".,

3. I'm not a paedophile.

I have scammed no-one.

I'm glad you find this funny. After all, you did try to manipulate me into joining this partnership between yourself and Donnie

I added my name to my functions so I could claim my code as my own? Sounds like what almost any self-respecting (and previously-screwed-out-of-code) developer would do.

Quite right. That proves the code is indeed mine - I did write it. Finally, some semblance of truth!

I stole his playerbase? I didn't even know you could do that without, you know, locking him out of the system (which, for the record and to clear up any confusion, the exact opposite happened. Not only have I never locked Donnie out of his site's management system (in this case, cPanel), but I was locked out repeatedly.

Admittedly, once confronted, he did provide some spur-of-the-moment reason as to why all details were changed then re-grant me access. The reason was normally something along the lines of "[insert name here] coded something for me, installed it and screwed up - you need to fix it" - this was after we both agreed that the only people who would have access to the source would both he and I.

Feel free..

Yay! More personal attacks! I love it!

Wait.. So you're saying the honest developers make people fear us? Mmkay then!

--------------------

Things take time..

The fact that you haven't been able to do it, that you've not been able to back yourself up, and that all you've done is slander me all prove my side of the story for me.

Finally! An admission! Only took 3 days

The server screwed up and I wasn't able to restore a backup from within 8 days of the malfunction due to having been away and therefore unable to collect a backup.

Please note that you also were not able to provide and/or restore a more recent backup, due to [insert lie here]

If you're talking about DRCity, I have only ever changed the game's PayPal email address when you stated I should. I still have a backup from the coinciding dates.

I will release this and the conversation log between you and I. You may notice that all the timestamps coincide with each other.

It'll work like this.. "Set the PayPal to your own" - "Staff Log: Magictallguy updated the Basic Settings" - shortly after; "Staff Log: Donnie updated the Basic Settings".

As it's a personal preference to keep as up-to-date with information as I can, I went into the Basic Settings to see what had been changed (if anything).

The only change that was made was the game's PayPal address changing back to yours.

As it was your game, you had the right to do it and I remained quiet.

This happened on multiple occasions

Um... What? I'll pull out the only part of that I understood..

See my previous posts stating that I have not "ripped someone off"

No, you've just not received any notification of any proceedings yet

That is your choice. I think it goes without statement; I have no intention of working for/with you again and I advise (again) that everyone treats you with the same respect.

Oh, and whilst I've noticed that.. "don't contact MTG for code, unless it's a small code. He'll claim it as his own" ...

I don't even .. You do know that when a developer writes code, it's their code, right? You do know how that system works, right?

--------------------

Nice! Not only have you attacked me, but you've attacked a lot of other people here. How not instill confidence! Step 1...

Attack them, then thank them? Mmkay then..

Incorrect. I have never claimed Dave or Harry's mods as my own - the code is obviously written in very different styles. It'd be plain stupid to make such a claim. On Skype, I stated this (I've bolded the more important parts):

They're going to doperunners.net because either you or Donnie have redirected the domain.. It has nothing to do with your leadership.

The game is rated "T for Teen" according to ESRB standards. With that in place, children shouldn't be playing without parental (or guardian's) consent.

If such vulgar actions had been taken, we can assume the parent(s)/guardian(s) would have an issue with this and therefore ban (or otherwise dissuade) their children from playing

It was your choice to take on the project, I have caused you no work whatsoever. With that being said, my code is fully functional (and can prove with an active site - nothing has been changed since the domain was redirected

Things were broken when Donnie stole my source. I have since repaired them (with ease, as the very few issues the code actually still had were simple fixes - things I had overlooked (a mistake that a lot of developers make, yourself included))

You're sure you don't need a developer? Either way, that's not the only function this site serves. It is also a place to hire or be hired

I haven't sold code since 2010. The code available then was rarely used by me and I always made sure to thank the developer of said code - you can check through my posts yourself to confirm, it's publicly available.

I have never even attempted to business with you. I keep a log of all business transactions (failed and completed (PayPal keeps the completed too)). You're not on my list.

False. That's completely the opposite way round. You and Donnie have successfully managed to "scam" me. However, I've not gone down quietly..

I don't have to - you and Donnie have done that for me.

And another personal attack.. I'm bored now

Ask the players there all on doperunnres lets go every one take a look there kets see whats poppin, bet this mtg ***** dont got nothin lets see

Ima trying to pretect children from mtg because hes like that watch out for your kids on any game he owns

Ask the players there all on doperunnres lets go every one take a look there kets see whats poppin, bet this mtg ***** dont got nothin lets see

Ima trying to pretect children from mtg because hes like that watch out for your kids on any game he owns

So, not only have you not been able to provide proof when 2 people on 3 occasions have politely requested it; you're now attacking me with false accusations?

Well.. Thank you for being you!

Well see this will never be resolved so, there is not point in continuing this, since it's not yours you have no legal recurse, that is why you're pulling **** here, and if you doubt the players you can ask them, and no you ruined the code fast in a couple days to try and cover your story, and you locked donnie out of the server and tried stealing his players.

If you were talking truth you wouldn't be here shaming like a noob, so take a hike and get a life, oh and I will insult you all i damn well want, you've earned it with your actions. And i insulted everyone but those people i mentioned, don't be an idiot. like seriously, I can see clearly by your actions here how big of a liar and a scammer you are, and you fully tried selling me their mods and claiming them, you have tried selling them to more then just me, and I can get those people in here to.

you can't lie when there is proof, you seriously ****ed up man, you had something good, now it's mine, and this isn't the 1st person you have worked for that has hired me where I had to clean up after you. And you're no developer, what's in your portfolio other then this here? editing a code that already existed is editing a code that already existed. Developers develop..you just claim other peoples as yours.

All you did here was allow people to see how many issues you have, this will not hurt me or Donnie, We will still earn, but people will now think twice before hiring you. this isn't your 1st rodeo either so yeah you have quite the track record here man, many people have these claims against you...do you ever do straight deals or no?

stop selling others peoples code, stop stealing other peoples code and just stop in general, you have failed to shame us here, and you have no real case or you would not be wasting time here, just need to point that out to people that hasn't clicked with yet. if his claim was real, we would not be here shaming, we would be taking legal actions..and I will keep you all updated about how that will never happen as he is full of ****.

So my last post for the night, do not hire MTG unless you want to be ripped off.

Well see this will never be resolved so, there is not point in continuing this, since it's not yours you have no legal recurse, that is why you're pulling **** here

I have legal recourse. I have proof and have provided it - you haven't.

I'm pulling this "****" here to warn others against you and Donnie - as I've previously stated.

and if you doubt the players you can ask them

I don't doubt the players, I doubt you.

and no you ruined the code fast in a couple days to try and cover your story

What story? Again, I have provided proof (and before it was requested, i.e. on my first post!).

Also, why would I spend weeks upon weeks working on code and then destroy it in a couple of days?

and you locked donnie out of the server

This is after the partnership broke down and he left DRCity to me. I even granted him a full week to grab a backup of the repaired code (this is before I had realised exactly how much he had stolen)

and tried stealing his players.

1. How can I steal players that are already there? I don't advertise on other games, I go via word of mouth. Players have their own minds. By that alone, it's virtually impossible for me to "steal" players.

2. I didn't try to steal players anyway, I had no reason or intention.

If you were talking truth you wouldn't be here shaming like a noob

This isn't a shaming topic, this is a friendly warning to others - as previously stated (now multiple times). I've kept my story straight, you've constantly changed yours. I've remained as calm and polite as possible, you've been slanderous and insulting to, not only myself but, to other members of this forum.

To, er, you know, prove this too.. You haven't seen me calling others, and I quote: "****ing retards" and "pedos", have you?

oh and I will insult you all i damn well want

Sticks and stones, mate..

And i insulted everyone but those people i mentioned

What gives you the right to insult a memberbase of over 1,000 people - most of which, you probably don't know?

don't be an idiot.

Sticks and stones, mate..

I can see clearly by your actions here how big of a liar and a scammer you are

Again, I've kept my story straight - you haven't..

and you fully tried selling me their mods and claiming them, you have tried selling them to more then just me

Please provide proof and a list of your previously used handles. The name "A2TC" isn't in my list.

and I can get those people in here to.

I invite you to do so.

you can't lie when there is proof

I've provided proof, you haven't.. even after multiple requests

you had something good, now it's mine

The code is in your possession, however, it's not yours. I retain all rights to my code as I wrote it. For example: You own films, right? DVDs, Blu-ray, downloaded, hell VHS! Doesn't mean you own the rights..

what's in your portfolio other then this here?

My portfolio spans 6 years and is rather extensive; MafiaTurf, Gangsta City Online, Samurai Assault, just to name a few..

editing a code that already existed is editing a code that already existed. Developers develop..you just claim other peoples as yours.

Would you like me to write something up right now that you won't find anywhere else? I am more than capable and can, yet again, prove it!

All you did here was allow people to see how many issues you have

Allow me to finish that sentence.. "All you did here was allow people to see how many issues you have with Donnie and I"

this will not hurt me or Donnie

I did not intend to hurt you or Donnie - I don't have to, you already did.

We will still earn

From code that isn't yours.

this isn't your 1st rodeo either so yeah you have quite the track record here man

I'm a developer with 10 years experience, up for hire as a freelancer for 6. Of course I have a track record, and of course it's not going to be squeaky clean. However, from all the reviews I've had, I'd estimate that at least 90% were positive, a couple were neutral. The bad reviews, hell, you can't win 'em all!

many people have these claims against you...do you ever do straight deals or no?

Yet another request..

Please provide proof, this isn't a Sun tabloid

stop selling others peoples code

I haven't sold code since 2010

stop stealing other peoples code

I haven't stolen since ... ever!

you have failed to shame us here

I haven't had to, you've done that for me repeatedly.

and you have no real case or you would not be wasting time here

I waste no time of my own. I have provided what evidence I currently and I'm waiting on a response from Microsoft to provide me with the rest. Also, my time is mine to waste - you haven't paid for it!

just need to point that out to people that hasn't clicked with yet. if his claim was real, we would not be here shaming, we would be taking legal actions

See above quotation response

and I will keep you all updated about how that will never happen as he is full of ****.

I will provide actual concrete proof!

So my last post for the night, do not hire MTG unless you want to be ripped off.

Hire me or don't, your own choice. I'm not going to force-feed you my code

[MENTION=70810]A2TC[/MENTION] [MENTION=70101]_donnie_[/MENTION] I liked the parts where you backed up your claims with evidence.

So by using your logic of stating things without evidence, I'm President Obama.

but yes I fully admit in this case I am a liar.

falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

[MENTION=70810]A2TC[/MENTION] [MENTION=70101]_donnie_[/MENTION] I liked the parts where you backed up your claims with evidence.

So by using your logic of stating things without evidence, I'm President Obama.

falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

No I'm spartacus!

Downloading a game off thepiratebay

This is probably one of the things I find most amusing. Your trying to claim that MTG stole your/Donnie's game, your player base, the money earned from it, yet here you are stealing from major game development companies. GG!

Also the next thing I'd like to point out is that you're saying MTG has failed in shaming you... I think everyone here will agree with me when I say there isn't a hope in hell that anyone would want to work with either of you after reading this.

Next up. You say that doesn't matter to you, that you don't need this place, you don't need anyone on here to hire you. What happens if dope runners does now get taken down, you lose your games, your computer decides to have a heart attack and melts your hard drives and you have no code anymore and you need to freelance to get some money to survive. How are you going to do that with the reputation you have just dug a six-foot hole for?

Finally, you happily admitted that you insulted everyone on here except Kyle and Dave. I'm pretty proud of the work I've done, the websites I've made, the game I've managed to release (despite being half built by [MENTION=68511]gamble[/MENTION] . However during purchase I made sure that he accepted that I was buying full rights and have the messages to back that up.. Unlike somone people). But you know what. Forget about me. [MENTION=65371]sniko[/MENTION] is a far better developer than you will ever be. I don't think anyone can say they've had a bad experience working with him, not to mention he's always on hand if you help or advice on something. All round stand up guy. Next up, you trying to say your better than Peter too? I think it would just take a glance at his file system to prove he is a better developer than you, not to mention a hell of a lot more respected. Let's not forget [MENTION=64603]Sim[/MENTION] either. I can go on. And I'm sorry to anyone I've left out, I could literally make a huge list but my thumbs are getting tired typing this on my phone.

What I'm trying to say is your doing yourself no favours by posting on here as your quite quickly destroying your reputation, whilst also being unable to disprove [MENTION=53425]Magictallguy[/MENTION]

Edited by Coly010