MakeWebGames

Hosting Template

Dave

There seems to be loads of hosting template popping up (*cough* @Zettieee), and as I was bored I thought I'd open up Photoshop and create a little something myself. Went a bit wacky on the style, tried to keep it rather flat with one large image.

Didn't complete the template, only did the header and the start of the content on the homepage!

Aji9rhY.jpg

All feedback wanted and greatly appreciated! If someone wants to purchase this drop me a PM or post and we can discuss pricing for me to finish the whole template of.

Edited by Dave Macaulay

Looks sexy! Honestly that looks awesome. Now, code it. :p

Thanks dude! Kinda pointless when it's like half a homepage? Also I've grown a dislike for doing front-end PSD to HTML. It's so tedious!

Edited by Dave Macaulay

It looks great! Omfg I love it! I would have bought this. But I have no money.

- - - Updated - - -

Or your not selling this...

I'm willing to sell it! Won't be massively cheap though as I don't sell half a template! I'd want to complete it :)

alignment is great.

HERE:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1566[/ATTACH]

Details: he is using the standard 960px width. This is the best solution for most devices to see a clear layout.

My reference is to the footer. Even in your screenshot it shows off. As I said too, just minor things and that the template is very good. So no point in getting into a tizzy fit.

Edited by W3Theory || Peter

Dave, please finish this template & I shall surely purchase, honestly awesome!

I think I shall when I have some time!

Now that is a hosting template. Good work Dave. I always enjoy the clean structural designs to websites. Adds more focus to the simplicity of the design itself.

Edit:

I guess my only critique would be the alignment. Seems some parts are off, but then again just minor things.

I agree with you here. Even though it's not the footer I always struggle converting from having everything centrally aligned to then being right aligned. Got a few plans to improve this!

alignment is great.

HERE:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1566[/ATTACH]

Details: he is using the standard 960px width. This is the best solution for most devices to see a clear layout.

It's slightly ironic that the three floating black squares aren't on the 960 grid where as the content below is, probably why it looks so strange. Ill post a screenshot with my grid when I'm on my computer. Do love the 960 grid though!

Edit:

Here you can see my grid, I started originally with having four of the hosting solutions but I ended up believing that would be to much content so just centrally aligned them. Also I tend to draw my grids via calculations and then move things around by eye, as somethings mathematics can't achieve good spacing.

mKbEu8f.png

Looks very nice dave, background looks very similar to my desktop background (elementary)

Thanks! I have a strange love for websites with large images of galaxies. Probably as they're so aesthetically pleasing.

Edited by Dave Macaulay

Looks good Dave!

6/10 (Get the last 4 points on completion of other pages ;))

JetStrap have the same kind of galaxy background, but I think it's the Aurora Borealis.

I need those other 4 points of appreciation from @sniko

I am pretty keen to finish this! It's a pretty common design "thing" to use pictures of galaxies.

Edited by Dave Macaulay

I need those other 4 points of appreciated from [MENTION=65371]sniko[/MENTION]

I am pretty keen to finish this! It's a pretty common design "thing" to use pictures of galaxies.

Haha yay! Can't wait to see the other pages :)

Do you browse just space oriented websites? :p

Haha yay! Can't wait to see the other pages :)

Do you browse just space oriented websites? :p

Bloody hell! I can't even type today. Shall get it done over the next few days!

Is there any other type of site to browse?