MakeWebGames

Free Help

benlucraft

Because you have shown so much knowledge in the field, to be able to offer help, right?

Come on now, been here 5 minutes and want cpanel log in's etc?

tumblr_m99hb5ApIy1qc7mh1.jpg

So? You can barely code anyway.

Cut the guy some slack. The only way you learn something properly is by doing it!

If he's willing to sacrifice his time to attempt to help someone out and most likely progress in doing so let him.

Good on you for offering your help services out!

Cut the guy some slack. The only way you learn something properly is by doing it!

If he's willing to sacrifice his time to attempt to help someone out and most likely progress in doing so let him.

Good on you for offering your help services out!

Except in the SPAM PM thread I started, the original post I did was from a guy saying Ben wanted access to the site, which, if true, renders his claims of not asking, false.

Well lets get one thing straight, his a kid. What else could he possibly do with his time?

The large majority of this forum are still kids. Including myself.

Let's have some positivity in this thread rather then destroying someones chances of progressing.

So? You can barely code anyway.

Well lets get one thing straight, his a kid. What else could he possibly do with his time?

Therefore, you can act, dress, talk like a kid, but you're still an adult Dave. Unlike this Ben kid, who if I remember right, is 14, 15?

As someone who is ~20/21, I'd expect a lot more respect for younger persons to want to try and learn something from you.

[...]as I recently turned 18. )
Edited by sniko

The age of legal adulthood depends where you live. So we all probably have different version of "kid". That aside (since it's irreverent) if someone is willing to help out without any strings what's the harm? The only way to prove yourself it to work with people.

I would suggest maybe taking requests for free modifications/software to show some basic knowledge. May help a few addition people as well.

Therefore, you can act, dress, talk like a kid, but you're still an adult Dave. Unlike this Ben kid, who if I remember right, is 14, 15?

I would have guessed you were around 6-7 by the way you talk.

Anyhow, back on topic please?

I would have guessed you were around 6-7 by the way you talk.

Anyhow, back on topic please?

You can't hear him talk?

Why is people so wanting to talk trash on this forum? Just does not make any sense. It does not matter what your age is to understand the concept of how games are made, it proves no point at all sitting in a thread calling people out because of their age...

About as much sense as calling out for calling out people based on age, I think.

Edited by Guest

You can't hear him talk?

About as much sense as calling out for calling out people based on age, I think.

Ooo sarcasm, " By the way you write" that better? Jesus....