MakeWebGames

Need a Game Template? 225$ Coding and PSD , Login + Ingame

W3Theory || Peter

Hello MWG,

So, I have just finished up my last client and I am all free right now for a client or two. I do have a full-time job, however, I still like to do some work at night and ca deliver my game template package within 5 days. (Give or minus a day)

My game package includes the following and is priced at 225$ (or 250$ to include the register):

- 2 PSD's, Login and In-game

- XHTML/CSS coding of both templates.

I can do any style that is asked and any genre. I do not do mascots, but I can search for ones on the web for you if you want to purchase them.

You can add me on Skype at pleaman05 if interested.

I will update this thread later on with examples, however, I have posted a good amount of them on the web.

I know my price is higher than some people on here, but I strive on delivering a professional service and take time when I approach my templates and not rush them.

Recent Clients: (Some of my most recent ones do not want them to be shown yet)

ComWars: http://w3theory.com/clients/CW/index.html

Criminal Wars: http://w3theory.com/clients/MC/index.html

Thank you,

Pete Leaman

Edited by W3Theory || Peter

I can do business web templates, business cards, game template, etc. I am not just limited to the game package, plus the prices can be negotiated depending on what you are looking for. So do not be taken back that this is the only package that I work with, I can work with what one is looking for.

I'll upload some of my business templates soon.

Hi Sniko,

It depends on how many pages are you looking to be done, just the front, the back end, etc. I never done one for a whole forum before, but that isn't a problem. If it is just for one design, then it can be roughly 60$ish.

Thanks,

Pete

That's not too bad. I'm currently in private alpha at the moment, so once I'm ready, I'll hit you up. All that needs doing is basically retheming the front end (keeping the vanilla look of the board index)

• 3 weeks later...