MakeWebGames

Mobile Layout

Dave

Haven't done any graphics design in a while and with the mobile boom that's happened recently I thought I'd give it another shot!

Not really certain how to improve navigation on this, ideally with phone games you wouldn't expect the barrage of links that you would on a desktop.

EYBRVil.png

Also the content could be considered a little small but that would ideally scale with the devices width.

Really welcome feedback on this, never done a mobile design before.

Also if there is any interest in purchase shout as well.

looks awesome imo, navigation is tricky to perfect

Yeah it's the toughest part of any design I'd say.

Pretty awesome!

Perhaps, to overcome the links problem, do what Twitter Bootstrap do;

Go here, then re-size the browser to a small frame

10/10.

It's not a responsive template, it's meant to be a mobile only one! I was thinking of a button on the right of the menu strip with the standard 3 bar icon which would display more menu links.

Very nice mate

Thank you dude!

It's not a responsive template, it's meant to be a mobile only one! I was thinking of a button on the right of the menu strip with the standard 3 bar icon which would display more menu links.

I was trying to get that across, haha. The idea of having a button you click/press and more links show ;)

I was trying to get that across, haha. The idea of having a button you click/press and more links show ;)

If there's any interest I'll improve the navigation with the client! For now it was just a piss around when I had some free time

It looks really good.

Thank you :)

May I ask where you get the background texture from? Do you take the photo yourselves, etc. ?

I just search around various sites, textures seem to be a lot better with open licensing.

None of the textures I used are as they where when I sourced them, it's all about changing their colours to fit the rest of the design.

This looks very good!:) How does it look on different phones? Do you use a viewport?

This is just a PSD mocked up into an iPhone, got no interest on creating it as I'm not making a game.

If anyone is interested in it though, would be nice to see it used.

This is just a PSD mocked up into an iPhone, got no interest on creating it as I'm not making a game.

If anyone is interested in it though, would be nice to see it used.

Hi Dave,

I think something like this would be perfect for my game that is going to be released soon after nearly a year of hard work.

I have no idea what this sort of thing is worth if you could start off with a figure you may have in mind?

Thanks

Ben

the layout is nice and i also need a mobile site design so yeh i am serious

Okay dude, I'll take your offer into consideration. Going to wait to see if there's any other interest.

Add me on Skype: oxydennet

Depends on how you plan to sell.

Mobile templates, sell at anything from $15 to $30 per copy, when mass sold.

Maybe try selling on a site like 4templates.

http://www.4templates.com/website-templates/219372625-WT00918/demo/#red

Never heard of 4templates before, would rather sell to one individual, don't like sites all looking the same. Thanks for the suggestion though

Easy calculation for price...

I value this design at 15USD for mass reselling, minus the fact that it's just a PSD layer, substract half(if layered properly).

That gives us 7.5USD. Multiply it by potential customers on here, let's be optimistic, five, and you have your exclusive price: 37.50USD.

The math:

p = base product value, 7.5.
n = number of people who would actually buy this, possibly.

x = n(x)
~ = 37.50 USD