MakeWebGames

Hacker

Yeah id like to know what you define as hacking and I concur with Sniko. Without any evidence I doubt anyone is going to add the ip to any blacklist.

It's not a big deal of hacking. However, its clear that the person who tried it had bad intentions.

[removed IP]

But in general, this IP can be put into MWG's Usermade Black IP list.

So the first one is [removed ip]

If by any chance that is in fact an "hacker" which i doubt, another fail comes on the way.

Unless that ISP (TalkTalk) uses static IP addresses for their clients you are in fact blocking nothing, as a simple reboot to the router/modem implies in most cases a change on the IP address!

One other thing, asking to MWG staff to handle your problems, by tracking down the possible user, how lame can that be?

Sorry, but if you need to do that, you should not even consider calling "hacker" as it seems you have no idea of what an hacker is!

No user on this forum has an IP address that conforms to the one you gave

Well, seems you do have someone that somehow does not understand what is and what not!

Edited by Dominion
removed ip

If by any chance that is in fact an "hacker" which i doubt, another fail comes on the way.

Unless that ISP (TalkTalk) uses static IP addresses for their clients you are in fact blocking nothing, as a simple reboot to the router/modem implies in most cases a change on the IP address!

One other thing, asking to MWG staff to handle your problems, by tracking down the possible user, how lame can that be?

Sorry, but if you need to do that, you should not even consider calling "hacker" as it seems you have no idea of what an hacker is!

Well, seems you do have someone that somehow does not understand what is and what not!

I know those IP traces doesn't give an accurate location but gives a location within a radius. However, I don't use it and didn't ask for it. But illusions went far for me and checked so thank you.

Anyway, I was asking if there is a user in this forum with that ip address. And there isn't so.... there's no user.

I know those IP traces doesn't give an accurate location but gives a location within a radius. However, I don't use it and didn't ask for it. But illusions went far for me and checked so thank you.

Anyway, I was asking if there is a user in this forum with that ip address. And there isn't so.... there's no user.

I understood what you asked, yet you failed to comply to a basic right of privacy shared within your game, and illusions failed to do the same with users privacy around here, he did not found that is a fact, but most certain if he had found he would share that info!

I know those IP traces doesn't give an accurate location but gives a location within a radius. However, I don't use it and didn't ask for it.

Why bother even posting?

You have provided no evidence apart from your word for it and quite obviously ignored the request for evidence.

Then when we provide more info on the alleged hacker you make that response.

Your attempt to get whoever it is blacklisted fails just as much as their alleged hack attempt.

There's a law that says A person who is convicted of terrorism has no protection under the law. They will have no rights and etc.

Basically, I am the law and the person under that IP is the terrorist. So the privacy is bs for him.

The evidence is also given.

You gave more info. Yes but I was replying to lithium

LOL, on what planet do you live in?

A few extra chars on a text are considered terrorism? (not even can be considered hacking)

You even have a clue on the plain bullshit you are saying?

So let me see... you give a tool for your users place notes (notes that are theirs), you see that it contains some "potential" bad code, yet its their fault not yours!

YOU gave the means to an end, so don't complain!

Can i add something to this i am currently using talktalk internet and they are not static they dynamically change around every couple days sometimes shorter so tbh if you block that I.P you could be banning alot of other users in the UK also as talktalk probably give some customers same I.P and trace route is crap tbh as it only tells you where router is getting data from and what data centre the data coming from and again i dont know if this is correct but i think talktalk runs off another ISP's servers like BT for example so you could be blocking even more than a couple users but couple end up blocking a % of a population of some towns i dont think there is really a way to really block users effectively as if they really was hacking they would use a proxy what that user is doing is not much from what i can see it is hacks that have gone around games years ago and games should be well secure from this by now

LOL, on what planet do you live in?

A few extra chars on a text are considered terrorism? (not even can be considered hacking)

You even have a clue on the plain bullshit you are saying?

So let me see... you give a tool for your users place notes (notes that are theirs), you see that it contains some "potential" bad code, yet its their fault not yours!

YOU gave the means to an end, so don't complain!

LOL. I was just comparing LOL. Yh and he tried it with his forum avatar, signature, crystal market you name it. LOL.

All failed.

First off please don't post someone's Ip on here. I removed it, and just for the record an IP is not enough to convict someone.

Second just because the check was run (not by me) it does not mean that, had that person been a member of the forum, they would be named/banned. It could have been a simple check in case they were on here, and wished to be aware that their IP was just publicly posted, and they have could simply been informed via PM. Nothing was said that breached privacy by a staff member.

MWG shouldnt not and cannot under the law give out the details of its users. Ridiculous

Ive seen it before. MWG only post a reply if the search results are 0.

If there was results then MWG will most likely not tell me.

I understood what you asked, yet you failed to comply to a basic right of privacy shared within your game, and illusions failed to do the same with users privacy around here, he did not found that is a fact, but most certain if he had found he would share that info!

Even if the user was here on MWG i wouldnt tell you.

But would be keeping an eye on their activity regards posts that would contain future attempts from them..

But would be keeping an eye on their activity regards posts that would contain future attempts from them..

Exactly, abusing IP's user privacy, firstly breached by whoever placed the IP address, which IS the _exact_ same under the privacy rules!

Nuff said! (and by this i mean... no more explanation, bitching, ranting, mumbling, giberish or whatsoever is needed. Things like this show exactly what a user around here can count on)

Edited by Lithium

Just to put it out there, IP can change continuously especially wireless, another thing is if you are hacked it's time to get new security on your database/codes...

And is this really a Collaboration partner doing so? Just asked, because where this thread is in the forum lol....

It was stated he wasn't here, which, whether you choose to accept or not, pretty much indicates had they been, it would have been noted.

But you said they were not and you just said that if they was, you wouldn't say, so by confirming they are not, you haver confirmed one way and had they been on here, you wouldn't have said, therefore indirectly saying it's a member.

I see what SRB is saying.

If we know that the user is on this forum because you didn't respond. We will all gather suspicions and blame each other.

lol seen this and found it funny what and where was this hacking like, i read it all but never seen no hacking i would say i seen a epic fail yeah but not worth a post.

and before anyone says or try's to point anything at me a admin has my my say so to check my ip.

epic post like i must say but a waste too. if you ask me

Edited by Michael Evans
typo