MakeWebGames

[hot] Pentesting [hot]

Michael Evans

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Spudinski you know nothing about me has i know nothing about you i would not judge you nor would i expect you to judge me without knowledge of each other.

At SMB i do not use programs and i have never used programs to "check" websites, what i know is from my own skills am i the best no will i miss something maybe i don't care if your my brother, my mother or even my dad, if i find a issue i report it has i would anyone one else.

my time is money even if it is my brother i would make him pay the same has everyone else has i have said this is my job this is my work my time is my money i don't have time to test stuff for free.

You can ask any of the sites i have tested has im sure you know has i do that when you test a website with a program it leaves lots of logs showing the program that was used.

that may sound evil on my brother but it is true if he wants a test he pays like everyone does.

thank you all once again for your input and comments.:cool:

SHAD redux was recently patched altho we could quite easily have michael look over it if you have a concern.

Paul, If this guy is as talanted as his display posture(even CB has recommended him), then It'll only make sense if mccodes had him test their own engine(redux) which, for-long, has been in a state of prolonged public dispute for various reasons. I think it'll be a plus if you could have him test it.

Edited by SHAD

I have not given Michael the opportunity to test MCCode engines (V1, V2 and Redux) exclusively but I am not stopping him. I have experienced his works in testing the new restructured mccodes.com (which is currently being developed) and he is one of the testers for the next engine of MCCodes'.

Cheers.

SHAD i wouldn't expect my brother to test my products for free specially considering how high profile his skills have got him. This is altho off the original topic if you want him to test your version of redux why not contact him?

I think the idea is, get MCCodes (the "team") to pay your brother to do it for them?

Without jumping the gun, I'd would hold of on using the terms "high profile" and "skills" until your brother actually proves as such (TIL: He has denied every request to show us what he's made of).

Edited by Djkanna

Haha so you Google my name and that dose what? wow you are a funny person i must admit a very epic fail, you have not been reading anything i have said have you,

I run a handle not my real name why not Google this "data protection act"??? then maybe you will understand.

or even stop trolling my post and ask some of the people who i have done stuff for?

i am not here to "prove" myself i have no need to do so if you do not believe i can do what i do then that is your opinion and that is fine you have your right to it.

but if it makes you happy when i "have" time i will have a look at the mc scripts.

thanks again for your comments and input.

[...]i am not here to "prove" myself i have no need to do so[...]

So we're supposed to act on blind faith?

I must admit, I am far to lazy to verify your clients (I imagine I am not the only one).

But surely you're able to give an example of something you've done (not a list of clients), or something you've found in the past no?

Would you hire a developer, without previous examples of work? Would you hire an artist without previous examples? Would you purchase a car, without checking it out first? (a very strange example).

If you answer yes to any of these, then well, that's just stupid.

@therestofyourpost: I'm lost on who it's directed to (more than likely SRB), please use quotes, it's handy.

I'd be more than happy to host something that he can pentest from outside.

I will even dig in a few holes, just so you know you are actually looking for something.

And I'll even list the flaws, just to see if you can replicate them.

Deal? Probably not.

See, even I am trying to help you prove yourself, we all are actually trying to.

But, by now there's only one assumption to be made with regards to your co-operation...

You actually don't know jack about anything.

Like a client I once had - knows how to put fancy words together in order to sound smart, but after a few minutes speaking to them they are lost beyond belief.

Actually, scrap that, you can't even use proper grammar or spelling.

Come to think of it, I've never met an IS professional that can't spell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what, scratch everything.

He is too stupid to use a screen name... and even has a public Facebook profile. -__-

Say hello to Mr. Michael Evans:

370689_100000013058536_1749616118_n.jpg

Ref: https://www.facebook.com/michael.evo1

Edited by Spudinski

Lmao c'mon Spud bro, that was a bit low. Let's respect people's privacy here :P

I have had my doubts on the validity of the claims you make, pentesting Jessie J's site, The Wanted's site etc.

Dude, I call bullshit on that. Why the hell would the people behind these sites guys pay YOU, of all people (no offense) and not a professional company or someone with a large portfolio with a good history and a reputable name. They are platinum selling artists we are talking about, and no offense dude, but your spelling and grammar isn't exactly the best which I think is very important, because, at least for me, it makes it look like you what the f*ck you're on about.

"If i cum typin lyk dis 2 u wat u gna fink?"

I think you should show me some proof man. A lot of people (I imagine) are sceptical out here, clear some of this stuff up and be willing to take criticism on the chin, respond to the claims and clear all doubts up. It'll only help you in the long run ;)

so you found my facebook lol wow you are very skilled want a cookie WOW classic hahahah? also Spudinski you do not have permission to post any images or profile links to my face book just so you know that the data maybe you should read up on "Data Protection Act 1998" and then remove my stuff has only facebook has the rights to use that information and right not your a braking the law.(just so you know).

like i have said SRB i use a handle and i am NOT a coder so any lil noob could out code me any-day of the week.

in a few days time i will be in apples hall of fame and i will be defo sending you a pm and then when you have my handle you can do you lil google search again and have a nice look at all the reports from me enjoy.

here is lil pic have a look but im sure it will be "fake"

http://s7.postimage.org/6z9bn56m3/001.png

thanks for your comments and input's.

michael.

Edited by Michael Evans
typo

I used Michael's Pentesting service and was completely satisfied. So have several other people from this forum and I haven't heard one complaint about him. Matter of fact if you review this thread you will see several positive reviews from past clients.

His prices are very affordable (I was very surprised and expected to pay more)

You guys have the right to question his skills but actions speak louder than words.

I used Michael's Pentesting service and was completely satisfied. So have several other people from this forum and I haven't heard one complaint about him. Matter of fact if you review this thread you will see several positive reviews from past clients.

His prices are very affordable (I was very surprised and expected to pay more)

You guys have the right to question his skills but actions speak louder than words.

thank you that reminds me i will do another look over now see if you got the issues i found patched :cool:

thanks for your input.

Honestly... for a supposed security tech and not knowing the basics of privacy... facebook is entitled to use it, yet you point to 1998 Data Protection Act, and the funny thing is that you have a PUBLIC facebook profile, meaning that you are sharing your info worldwide. And yet again you fail posting that email (i'm not saying it is a fake or not), as potentially that type of communications ought to be kept confidential (well at least in my line of business, but then... i'm no security expert). One last note... Grow up!

i am not working for apple my god wow when did i say this you are really just trolling me is all you are doing if your such a awesome coder go get coding and stop making lil things up for your own mind yeah.

see Lithium all you do is read so read this below

You are wrong if you have your facebook profile set to PRIVATE like i do then only your friends and facebook staff may use your information.... me grow up wow maybe you should be saying that to the troll's that are just i don't know what maybe its my last name.

thanks again guys for your input and your comments also this is my last post on the matter i will no be trolled by you guys have a lovely day :P

Edited by Michael Evans

at srb ehh i would check it but my time is my job ya know so unless i am payed to look at it im not going to

How much would you charge for a full test on Redux?

Michael shows his program can find stuff and points it out, showing Paul to be poor at security OR he says there is none, so Paul looks good.

Anyone with half a clue knows mc code, even after that "update", is not secure though, so there is no win-win possibiltity

I’ve not actually seen the newest update so I only have others opinions to go on. Feel free to explain the remaining problems. :)

While true, it provides proof you can do what you say.

My time is money too, along with most people who offer help here, but people are under no false impression of what we can do because on occasion, we do stuff for free, which is good for our business because people know we are actually capable of the tasks required, right?

Slight difference. He has people who have already paid, and recommended him. Beyond that there are two large problems with testing Redux “just as an example”

1) He couldn’t publicly realize any security issues for obvious reasons, and would need to pass them on to CB, and/or Paul. Both have already recommended him, and in CB’s case I believe he has checked over one of his site? He would gain nothing from having them recommend him an 2nd time…

2) The same reason people have yet to fully help secure mccodes (any version), it would lose potential jobs. Sure it sounds bad, but it’s true.

As for testing a dummy site the same thing applies. Why would he get more work just because he proves himself to a small number of you? If you genuinely want to test him out set up a dummy site, pay for it to be tested, and see what he finds.

Seems kind of strange after people have recommended him that he now needs to show a small number of you what he can do…

@OP – Ask some of you clients if you can release some information on the test. For example –

- How many threats did you find

- How long did the tests take

- What kind of customer service they got (they would need to post a review)

- Any other comments they wish to add…

Basically ask them to post a review rather than just a recommendation post.

Edited by Dominion
silly typos