MakeWebGames

[hot] Pentesting [hot]

Michael Evans

so you found my facebook lol wow you are very skilled want a cookie WOW classic hahahah? also Spudinski you do not have permission to post any images or profile links to my face book just so you know that the data maybe you should read up on "Data Protection Act 1998" and then remove my stuff has only facebook has the rights to use that information and right not your a braking the law.(just so you know).

like i have said SRB i use a handle and i am NOT a coder so any lil noob could out code me any-day of the week.

in a few days time i will be in apples hall of fame and i will be defo sending you a pm and then when you have my handle you can do you lil google search again and have a nice look at all the reports from me enjoy.

here is lil pic have a look but im sure it will be "fake"

http://s7.postimage.org/6z9bn56m3/001.png

thanks for your comments and input's.

michael.

Rule of thumb: don't put anything on the internet you wouldn't want on a postcard.

Although the Act itself does not mention privacy [...]

Damn

Personal information may not be sent outside the European Economic Area unless the individual whom it is about has consented [...]

You consented the moment you clicked the "Sign up to Facebook" button.

Onto the pic...

You really messed up with the following:

hey guys could i get a up date on this issue plz

thanks alot,

freedom

Apple sure as hell won't send that.

@Faz: Firstly, :P.

Secondly, my respect for him floated away the moment I saw "Cheap Pentesting:cool:" in his signature.

EDIT: That picture was his profile picture, which is always public on Facebook.

I thought that if he's fine with his personal people seeing that pic, he'd be fine with everybody else seeing it too.

Anyways, it perfectly legal to have posted it, even with MWG's rules.

(And yes, I will be bitch about it if staff removes the picture)

Edited by Spudinski

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha omg @SecurityFreedom for a start is me yeah.

but "games-lol-owned" is not me i know him yes but is not me at all so your wrong there (he posts my story's)..... wow really that is my mate lol but hey if you like ill be him hahah if a xss shell is what you can "get" me on fine. note games/glo is part of a gorup with sw1x ask him if you like.

that is not me so nowt to do with me.

What you have done is illegal, which surely you know, right?

But to then go and post enough info, linked to your REAL NAME, in the public domain?

lol really you have just placed me has games-lol-owned? ok fine have fun with that :P

my name on there is freedom but im sure you know that dont ya, me freedom/michael evans has never done one illegal thing have fun with the info.

thanks for the epic laugh and you comments it has made my day at your time you have wasted to hit a wall ehhhhh wow my sides hurt so much from laughing will tell my mate games you found him tho my twitter im sure he will laugh at this has much has i have.

MORAL OF THE STORY

spud and SRB failed so bad and now they have found someone who is not me all good coz im laughing so hard right now with paul wow thanks guys you 2 have the best minds i tell yas.

best regards,

michael evans.

Edited by Michael Evans
hahahah omg guys plz stop it hurts