MakeWebGames

Selling Template

Hello!

My brother was trying to create a game but decided against it after not putting much into the site. So I am here trying to sell the template for the game. It's a old mafia based template.

Login design and code:

http://www.w3theory.com/Clients/1920/index.html

Ingame Design and code:

http://www.w3theory.com/Clients/1920/inner.html

Place bids here or through my private message. It is fully coded into xhtml files with a style.css.

Starting bid: 75$

Peter Leaman

Thats a very good template, your brother should start making and selling them..

To anyone whom does buy the template, I would suggest an option of minimising the lower bar, with two options, one like it is now, and one where its just the links. With the option to turn it off in the settings page.

I would actually be interested in partnering, if the deal was right...

Thats a very good template, your brother should start making and selling them..

To anyone whom does buy the template, I would suggest an option of minimising the lower bar, with two options, one like it is now, and one where its just the links. With the option to turn it off in the settings page.

I would actually be interested in partnering, if the deal was right...

I think the bottom bit is about the right size, well on my resolution anyway, maybe different on smaller screens.

I'd possibly interested in a partnership if you could supply a few more details that would be great.

To Danny: The bottom part already has been coded with JavaScript. There is a minimize and a maximize. This way a person will not have to have that screen always up.

So now selling the template is over with, as he is more interested in a partnership then just a couple of dollars. He has a couple people to contact.

Peter

Funny how a good template can generate interest in partnerships, yet nobody knows anything about this guy's skills or abilities. Only that he bought a good template from a family member. Anyway, would the PSD's be included in the purchase of this template?

Funny how a good template can generate interest in partnerships, yet nobody knows anything about this guy's skills or abilities. Only that he bought a good template from a family member. Anyway, would the PSD's be included in the purchase of this template?

I believe he is no longer selling the template and is now continuing the creating the game himself.